Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Today "Transitioning" 3/4/12

03/04/12

Transitioning

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:38:12 AM

Good morning. I definitely was not aware of much (or any) dreaming until right as I was waking this morning. I did get some clear messages as I woke which I plan to put in night school. I may start doing morning reviews instead of night school and I Am going to try doing some dream-walking posts.

Now, I feel I Am seriously walking between worlds. I can feel/sense that this is a slightly different reality from My normal waking/primary reality but it is not My second reality either. I Am thinking of it as My transitional reality. I know that earth/Gaia is in transition. No One-der I would feel and experience this. I find MySelf wondering how long I will hold onto this and when I will allow My old programing/conditioning to slip back in? I Am sure it will take continued practice to keep My focus here.

Part of this feeling is that I Am on a space ship. This morning My cabin is a space ship, or perhaps I Am feeling it being a cabin on the massive space ship called Gaia? Or a bit of both. It could be a cabin in the mother ship which is dispatchable as a separate ship. I may be in the communication chamber, it feels like that, and this is My console. I walk easily about because I Am not aware that I Am walking in 0 gravity.

I Am constantly being reminded about choice. Choice, choice, choice there is All-ways choice. What We have in Our life is Our choice and We CAN change Our choice as soon as We can believe that We can change it.

I got night school and dream-walking typed up. Gonna re-read and post soon. Got that done, now some email and reading before joining the chat room.

The room was busy off and on, kinda expected for a Sunday.

Doing some reading and getting some of the stuff I cooked yesterday in the freezer.

Then the room got busy for a bit and We had a good time. As I go through My day and share My dreams I get an expanded understanding of My dream. The supplies We are unloading are food and other necessities for people who can't get these things. Now is not the time to go into need and living free of need, We can approach and deal with that later. Getting to that understanding will take time and first We must make certain that every person, animal, bird, fish, plant and planet are cared for and provided for. That is what the supplies Our friends are bringing to earth are about. This is another way to break the death grip that the hierarchy of Our planet has Us in.

We can work on ethics and deep believes over time, now We must feed the hungry. We must be the love that We wish to see. When a person is starving (even IF that is only a belief) lofty words like love and belief have very little meaning.

I have All-ways felt that space beings are more intelligent that We are. Now I see how wise “they” are also.

First We must equalize Our societies and feed and nurtured the sick and hungry. Then We can begin to offer higher ideals and choices. Let Us not make the mistakes of the passed. We can not demand adherence, We can only offer options and choices. Each person must make “their” own choice but that is very hard to do with an empty stomach.

When the room got quiet again I had My dinner and watched more of “In Time”. It is showing much of this situation of inequality but with time as the currency instead of money.

When the room got busy again I did a lot of sharing but got to see how I need to be careful. Written(typed) words without any voice or body language can easily be misinterpreted. This is why I much prefer doing My work in dream. Thing is that for now I know I belong in the room but I can be more careful what I say/preach and lend My energy. I have done this before in groups, this is not new to Me.

And then My dreams are calling.

No comments: