Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Today "A solar storm" 3/8/12

03/08/12

A solar storm

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:28:18 AM

Good morning. Still mostly in dream which is where I plan to stay unless 3D demands My attention. Good stuff last night, I think I may need to type night school and morning review today. Turns out I need to do night school, dream-walking and morning review. I also seem to be destined to spend today going back to bed. In and around All that I Am doing some more show snovelling. I had no idea how much snow there was on and around the dragon, whew........................

Plus the solar storm that is going on is intense. It is messing with physical communications and possibly power supplies while at the same time infusing Us with more capabilities and information. Interesting how that works.

So much going on and coming in. I finished typing out dream-walking. Now it is definitely time to return to dream and processing some of this solar storm energy and full moon stuff.

Maybe when I return I will finish My morning review.

I finished it and posted it. It seems a little lame but I think I covered a lot of the stuff in the other two posts today. I did some more show snovelling. I thought I got most of it yesterday but I lied to Me.

Did a little cleanup on My blog and some email. We talked a little about the solar storm in the chat room. I feel the energy intensely. It seems like others have a mixture or fear and ignorance. A few get the connection but not too many. One more thing for Me to accept in My others. There is strength in Our diversity, whether I see it that way or not. I do see many other things that We have in common and that is even more important.

I just remember that these are All choices and that is what 2012 and 5D are All about. Everything is available. That really is a hard concept for Us 3Dians to get Our minds around. We have the choice of tasting a little bit of All of it or gorging on only One offering.

Dinner, another episode of “True Blood”, a little chat room and another early night at the dreams.

No comments: