Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Morning Review "A major shift" 3/18/12

03/18/12

A major shift

Dream Review (after a nap that seemed to last life times)

Where to begin? Perhaps I should have titled this afternoon school????? After a morning of not being able to understand anything from My night's dreams (even though “they” seemed simple and normal) and not quite ever waking up I returned to dream and it felt like it lasted for lifetimes.

In My dreams I understood why I had not been able to understand in waking. I had been (and still was) experiencing realities that were beyond My comprehension. At One level these realities seemed similar to this familiar reality but on the other “they” are light years apart. One term was that not only are We multidimensional, We are also multipersonal. We went through a shift that is beyond anything We have experienced to date. I saw exactly why We have been taking it so gently and it is exactly what I have been saying for quite a while.

It was like We were on a bus or space craft, filled to capacity with people of All ages and lots of children. In fact it was space ship Earth. The shift was so astounding that it was like We crashed into something. It was like a wreck of unimaginable proportions. As far as I could tell there was no actual damage or injuries but We were All thrown out of Our seats and very shaken up. Many people panicked and some kept Our heads.

I heard someOne yell: “Tend to the children”. I was One of many who started doing exactly that. Many, many children needed comfort. There were some children who remained calm and “they” were helping calm and comfort the Ones that were shaken up. It was a massive operation. Considering the numbers and severity of the shock it All went remarkably smooth. In a short amount of time everyOne was calm and We All started living Our new lives.

There was much adjusting to be done. Many people continued to need reassurance and comfort. We would never return to Our old ways of doing things, to Our old comfort zone. Once the shock was over the children adapted the fastest and easiest. The A-dults who had been expecting major change were right behind (or alongside) the children.

I knew and know that this is a combination of foretelling and multireality dream. For some people this is going to be “their” reality, perhaps it All-ready is. For others We will continue on and through a slow and steady transition.

Believe Me when I tell You that if You can avoid this shocking sudden shift reality, do so at All costs.

I have been out of the experience for over an hour but I Am still reeling and I was One of the One's who remained basically calm. Perhaps in a way I Am still having the experience. I will not be the least bit surprised to hear/read of something major happening today. I truly hope that nothing quite as startling and shaking as My dream happens to very many people.



No comments: