Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Today "Snow and solar storms" 3/7/12

03/07/12

Snow and solar storms

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:41:44 AM

Good morning. It's still snowing and has been All night. My plow guy just got here and isn't having any trouble. I told him I would rather pay him to do it twice and he is certain he will All-ways be able to get to My drive before it gets too deep for his rig.

As has been the case recently, Once I started typing up My stuff from last night I real-eyesed that I had gotten much more than I thought.

I see that there is much to do to build Our new earth. Many think it will All be a walk in the park (and it will) but We also have to plant and cultivate the park. As long as We come from love We will progress. The thing is that there will be those who don't choose love. AND, We each have different desires and opinions and We will be mixing these to make soup.

I continue to see for MySelf that I have chosen and probably will continue to choose to be a part of limitation 3D and it's evolution. I also see that I have begun to walk in multi-worlds. This is very exciting for Me but also a learning process.

Room had a little activity but I had to take a break, snovel show and wanna do a little writing.

I finished suggestion number two and am happy with it so I posted it.

I thought about doing some more shoveling but that may wait until tomorrow. There will All-ways be more snow. And if not, wouldn't that be a shame??????????????

Actually, I want to do a little cooking and it is getting close to time for dinner.

Dinner and “True Blood”, does life get any better? Just kidding. I had forgotten I had All-ready seen True Blood. Wonder where I left off???????

Checked the chat room, it's quiet, may go on to dream early. Apparently I wasn't the only One having computer difficulty today. There is a solar storm either here or on it's way plus Mercury is turning retrograde. I could feel the affect of the solar storm and was then told about it.

My dreams called Me early and I have learned to answer.

No comments: