Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Today "Hard to come back to 3D" 3/12/12

03/12/12

Hard to come back to 3D

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:38:26 AM

Good morning. Not here yet, will let You know when and if I arrive.

Getting closer. Having some interesting experiences and insights.

I got here and seem to have missed it.

I got night school typed up, remembered more stuff and added it and posted it.

I want to keep in mind that I was given the message that I Am getting space dust in My eyes. It's important.

I've been doing a lot of reading and listening to You-tubes as I have been able to get good Internet connections today. I haven't gotten My new modem yet but am still able to use My dial-up and the satellite connection is better than it has been in a week.

I read an article that said today's solar flare is actually the strongest yet but We toned it down. I like that.

There are many articles about financial changes etc. happening this week. I really don't know what to think and really, honestly don't think it is quite the way many think but neither is it NOT the way these people think. I strongly feel that there are choices and each of Us are making Our own choices, finding Our own way/path.

I do feel very confidant and that is All that I feel for certain. Well, that and that love continues to be the most important focus. I have read and heard many things that confirm what I Am feeling. One article talked about the importance of not All agreeing. I thought this was incredible since it was in My dream again last night AND it is such an unpopular idea.

Once again I feel about half inspired to write, I prefer to be 100% inspired so that what comes out is enjoyable for Me to read.

I had dinner and finished “Atlas Shrugged”. I liked it even tho I don't get the title.

I visited the chat room and spent some time there but then My dreams called.

No comments: