Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Today "I got lost in My journeys it seems" 3/21/12

03/21/12

I got lost in My journeys it seems

Wizard's Log Star-date: 09:07:38 AM

Good morning. A very interesting morning. I'm taking it very easy, very gentle and definitely very drifty.

Having some interesting thoughts and insights. I see that some will go about changing the world from the outside, laws and such and hopefully that will be part of the transition not the final result. I'm sure there will be worlds where All the positive changes will occur, but only on the outside (at least for the main part) and that will certainly take that world down the same old path. Some of these worlds will probably coexist with worlds where the change begins on the inside and works its way out. I do hope I spend more time in the inside out worlds than the outside in worlds.

I want to live in a world where the children lead the way and play is the order of the day, every day. I know many (especially A-dults) in Our society do not see any way that play, play, play can work, work, work but it is My vision, My heart cry. I think this is One of the fundamental changed that must occur in order for real lasting change to take place.

I got night school typed up. Some very good stuff in there. I'm going to listen to a webinar, not sure exactly how that will go for Me. After that I will be going to town to do laundry etc. I mostly enjoyed the webinar even tho the voice didn't jell with Me.

I was pleasantly surprised that My new router had arrived at the post office. I had a nice hot tub and got some grocery shopping done.

I had dinner and fell into 3 episodes of “True Blood”. After that it was time to dream.






No comments: