Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Today "Getting routered" 3/22/12

03/22/12

Getting routered

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:34:10 AM

Good morning. Certainly in two worlds again, I like it but it does require paying more attention to what I do in the physical.

I know that My night was full of dreams, both recreational and educational and I knew as I was waking that I was not able (at this time) to translate any of it into words. So, today I Am spending as much time as I can being aware of multi-realities.

I just had a flash about Our programming to keep Us in line, in the game. This is not about blaming anyOne, I agreed to play, I was One of the designers. But a lot of (All of??) the doubts and fears I have (which coming up) are placed in My mind to keep Me from getting out of the game or even moving to another level. I'll be damned if We didn't do a very good job of designing this game as escape proof. At least, escape proof until a person is fully ready.

I spent most of My day straightening up All the wires for My computer and making room for the router etc. It took a few times and installing an update to get everything working right but it seems that now it's a go. I'm trying to get the pilot of “Touch” to play. I may be trying to do too much with this connection. We'll see, trial by error. It just hit Me some of the metaphors in All this. It does seem that the computers and modem and router All need some wake-up time whenever I restart the system.

I watched another episode of Awake and True Blood and finally got to watch the pilot for Touch.

I spent a little time in chat and heard about another online TV show that sounds great: Once Upon a Time. I tried to access it and had too much trouble, brain dead after All the computer stuff I did today.

The sun was sooooo bright through My front window that I dropped the bamboo shade outside, when I went to raise it the drawstring broke. The extreme weather here is hard on those types of things. I will try to replace with heavier cord or light rope tomorrow.

One of the women in chat said that she has been seeing Me on-board the ship with her. I told her I was not surprised. More than that tho it was very good to hear that someOne else is aware of Me being on the ship(s). It is confirmation and as We move into these unknown and uncertain times and realms, support and confirmation are important.

Off to dream land.

No comments: