Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Today "Relief effort continues" 3/13/12

03/13/12

Relief effort continues

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:29:09 AM

Good morning. I thought I was here, but the more I wake the less here I feel. I like not being fully focused in 3D any more, that's been My goal for sooooo long. There is sooooo much more.

I had lots of dreams last night but “they” were mostly recreational so I don't know if there is really anything to report. There was One with animals who had human traits but soon even that will be fairly normal. I had a very nice reunion with My best friend from My school days, that was nice. Even a catering dream that I enjoyed. I think there was probably a lot of dream-walking which Once again I don't remember details from.

I'm doing email and getting ready to go to town. My new modem should be at the post-office and hopefully I will be on high-speed this evening.

I Am getting some brief memories of more of the relief work but still only snatches at best. The nice thing is that I feel more there than here today. I keep getting messages that My physical world is right on schedule and I just need to be patient, stay on course and not give in to doubt. (Imagine that) It is okay to have doubt, that is part of being human. I can own it, accept it, love it and set it free. Doubt has served Me well, it is good to examine what comes up in One's life and doubt can compel a person to do this. Following One's own compass is very important and is a learned skill. I Am learning.

In a way, navigating is part of My job in the relief effort. I like doing My part, I really like knowing that I Am doing My part. It is nice to find MySelf in that environ doing My new job even while another part of Me remains here doing this job, having this experience. I Am beginning to have both experiences simultaneously. How cool is that?

I continue to get more and more clarity and insight into who I Am and what I Am doing. I Am feeling the direct connection between the relief effort and real-eyesing My personal abundance. I feel the perfection of the timing.

My new modem did not arrive yet and I feel a sense of perfection. I tired to set My online account with the new phone company but I need more information which will probably come with the modem. I Am wondering if I should contact the phone company but feel that waiting is My best plan. I will check My post-office box again in a few days. If My old dial-up service gets shut off then I will take further action.

I bought corned beef as I All-ways do the week of St. Patty's day. Some for now and some for the freezer. I got a batch started cooking, made some bleucheese dressing using plain yogurt in place of mayonnaise and it is really good. I fixed baked halibut olympian for dinner and watched another episode of “True Blood”. I was able to listen to this morning's web-cast of “Ask Theo”. I do enjoy this One but I can see how it might get redundant if I catch it every week. Reminders and repetition can be good and can also numb the mind.

The chat room was active but I chose to listen to “Ask Theo” instead and went to dream shortly after.



No comments: