Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Night School "What do We choose?" 3-12-2012

03/12/12

What do We choose?

(From night school last night)

I started class experiencing Our current process (creating and building the new earth) working from two very different approaches which gave Me two distinct experiences. I worked from the limitation perspective and from an expanded perspective. It was very much like working with a dial-up Internet connection and then using high-speed and going back and forth between the two.

Working towards creating new earth from limitation was like slogging thru waste deep mud. Expansion affords a lot of ease. I spent quite a bit of time going back and forth. I know that I choose expansion, perhaps there is even more that I can choose. I also know that I choose to be aware of as much as I possibly can so I'm very okay with getting this thorough taste of limitation.

I know that many are still choosing limitation and this may be “their” chosen future experience also. I also know that I have to be okay with that and honor it. It can be hard to allow gladly, it seems so hard and painful for “them”, but perhaps I look the same to “them”. I know I “think” My way is better but that does not mean that it is.

I spent the night sharing with others the possibilities of expansion, the potentials of complete love (and yes I do theel “they” go hand in hand). I was willing and able to just send love to All those who choose to live, think, believe and work differently than I do. This is One part of what I love about dreamwork. We don't have to get Our ego involved or Our testosterone amped up. We can each/All present Our perspective and then accept and allow everyOne else's choice.

I began to experience working this way in the physical also. WOW, what a switch that is. I have grown used to this in dream but never dreamt (pun???) that it could or would happen in My physical world.

As We made fast and vast progress delivering supplies to the needy All around the earth We were able to begin sharing deeper things. Once the people are warm (or cool) and healthy (or at least healing) and well fed then We can approach what We would consider more spiritual matters. (I Am beginning to wonder about that classification but that will wait for later along My path)

We would divide large groups of people into smaller groups to have a more comfortable working arrangement. Sometimes We even worked just One on One. It was a situation where We could use whatever method worked. We are not under any time constraints, or rules or prescribed dogma. Talk about making each person feel comfortable and free. This goes for the giver and the receiver.

We removed the veil (of forgetfulness) from each person's mind. We did this gradually while observing “their” reaction. Some did not want any of the veil removed and as this was obvious We would stop right away. Others wanted to see/feel/experience everything and for these We slowly removed the veil completely. Of course, there were people in every degree in between and We are able to accommodate everyOne. What a One-der-full feeling.

We are also able to plant the suggestion for everyOne that if “they” should ever change “their” mind and need assistance removing, replacing or adjusting the veil We would answer “their” personal call.

I was aware of many people with vastly differing choices about limitation and expansion living side by side and accepting and allowing each others choice. It was astonishing and exciting to observe. Even if One feels sorry for someOne (who has chosen differently) to see it All working and meshing into something new is such a joy that We can see the futility of this “feeling sorry for”. So much is opening up that I (personally) would never have dreamed possible.

Then I wondered about My being able to experience doing so many different (appearing) functions in this rebuilding process. I was reminded that I Am deeply involved in the logistics of each part and phase. The really cool thing is that rather than being stuck in some office or conference room making plans and setting schedules and All that, I was also able to go out into the field and experience first hand what was happening there. This makes a lot of sense and One might (rightfully) wonder why people never thought of doing this before.

Working in the field gives the planners and directors a feel for the conditions, the actions and reactions that We just can NOT get in some office or at some drawing board. It also gives Us the feeling of success and appreciation as what We are doing moves forward. Even when something turns out not to be working well, We can try something else and show care and concern for anyOne not getting “their” personal needs met. By being in the thick of it We can adapt AND We can allow and aid those on the front lines (so to speak) to adapt and adjust methods and techniques as needed or even simply as wanted.

It really is a beautiful system and the possibility was right before Our eyes All along.

I All-most forgot to mention, somewhere along the line (either last night or yesterday or who knows when) I have been experiencing getting/having something in My eyes. I got the message that it is space dust.

No comments: