Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Night School "We have a whole new world to adjust to" 3-6-2012

03/06/12

We have a whole new world to adjust to

(From night school last night)

The experimenting and experiencing with the new chat room laid the foundation for this night school session.

In the chat room We are learning to adjust to a brand new chat room AND learning about administering it too. I got it that this is a learning tool for Us because We will be adjusting to a whole new world soon and it will need administering also, at least during the transition. I like the word administer rather than govern but I also look forward to a day when neither are needed. I do believe that We can move into unity consciousness and heart centered living and not require any type of leadership but I can see that it will be a transition. I just hope We don't fall too deep into any of the previous pitfalls and just re-create the same mess We have in the passed.

I think that is why We are getting instructions from Our higher Selves and Our space friends and family. I have no idea what roles those of Us in the chatroom will play, but I can see many of Us having some key roles. Why not? It needs to be administration by the common people no more ruling class. A ruling class and an elite is exactly what We want/need to get away from. The common people need to take back Our power. Yes, it remains a choice and not everyOne will take back “their” power. I do however think that many will AND that the world I experience will be a very new, very positive and very empowered world.

It was pointed out that We are being given opportunities to experiment and learn and helped rather than “being taught”. We are going to be deciding how We do everything in Our world. It is no longer going to be One size fits All. Each One of Us gets to decide the parameters and absolutely everything about the world each One experiences. We are definitely in a learning phase.

I got a sense of some of the positions that MySelf and others will be filling. One guy was mentioning not knowing what his job is/will be and also talked about being technically minded. I got it that he will be One of Our new technicians. This will be a much needed position with the new technologies coming in. My passion is dreaming and writing but in the physical I Am also very, very good at logistics. I Am dreaming about helping distribute and re-distribute food and wealth. To Me that is very cool and I Am very willing to function in that role. I may also be One of the chroniclers and I think I Am All-ready doing that with My blog. Many of Us will be helping others to learn but getting away from this idea of “teaching”.

In My dreams I Am getting insights and greatly expanding My awareness.

I think that about sums up the information I received and the rest of the night was spent in recess. Pleasant dreams about reconnecting with more of My others.

No comments: