Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Morning Review "Councilor to peasants and kings" 3/26/12

03/26/12

Councilor to peasants and kings.

Morning Review (as I was waking)

I had that thought about MySelf many years ago. Of course, I felt I was being grandiose and I certainly have never been able to even imagine how that could be/happen in this life. Until now.

My dreams were All over the place All through the night. I visited many different parts of the world working on homes for the homeless. I noticed that in many areas, because of the temperate weather, “they” didn't really need shelter but it was more of a place of community. It does seem that everyOne likes to feel “at home” somewhere.

There was a friend who turned out to be a murderer and who was very passive and cooperative about being taken to the police.

There was much that is beyond translating into words.

Towards the end of the night, I was an adviser to the President. It felt like he was actually more than President of the U.S. I tried examining his position further but it was beyond My reach. However it was very clear that I was One of a group of advisers. I did feel very comfortable in My position and with this President being a true representative of the people. Not a puppet or rich overseer or such.

We were discussing items like peace and feeding people, growing crops, revitalizing the earth and playing. I do remember that when We were working on a beginning plan for rebuilding We decided the first thing to do was for everyOne to take a day off. This was met with much laughter. Not derisive or scoffing laughter, deep, appreciative, belly laughs. There has been a definite shift in Our mindset.

It seems the first practice We established (as a custom if You will) was to begin with a day (or several) to play. After taking the time to play, then it can be time to begin planning and doing what needs doing. It was accepted that We could learn to get these things done and be play-full at the same time. It is a new world.



No comments: