Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Night School "Communications" 3-8-2012

03/08/12

Communications

(From night school last night)

I was shown a communication console. It was much like a computer screen but operated by the mind. It was very fast. It looked kind of like it rose out of a desk only there wasn't any desk. It came out of the air, the top appearing first and rising as the lower area came into view. It closed by receding down into the air. Pretty cool.

It reminds Me that there is much more in the air than We ever real-eyesed. It is part of expanding Our awareness and Our perceptions.

I spent the night communicating with the galactics. We used the console some but it was mostly in My mind. I'm not sure if I was on ship or on earth. I think it was a combination of both. I vaguely remember going back and forth. Maybe it was like a combination of class room and field trip.

Our current transition continues to be the main topic. I Am reminded that the galactics can teach Us but “they” would prefer Us to learn on Our own, through play and experience with “their” supervision and guidance when and if needed.

I see that there is much to do but this doing is sooooo different from what We humans are used to that it will be easy to fall back into Our accustomed doing. That is going to create Our greatest difficulties.

This change must come from (and be) the inside. Without inner change, without a change of heart and thinking then We will repeat the same old story. It would be inevitable. There are realities for that. The challenge is going to be to create a world where We transition out of that.

It would be easier if We All got zapped and instantly changed (and there may be a world for that also) but that is not the way I see it happening. That tells Me that it is not the world I'm focused on.

For quite some time I've been fairly certain that I have chosen to experience the transition world. The evidence would seem to support this. I still have My second reality in mind and now I Am getting to be aware of visiting some of the ships out there. I Am aware that I Am source and that I Am abundance. I would be happy to see more evidence of the abundance but I know it is okay. I Am love.

That is what really counts and that is the real change. Anything less is just jeans. I really am All that and a bag of chips too. The hard part is convincing everyOne else that “they” are too. That is where dream work and dream walking come in. That is where and how the seeds must be planted and the roots nurtured to allow a true blossoming.

The children have a vital role to play, for “they” can teach Us how to play.

I was shown some of the choices We face and some different possibilities for doing what needs to be done. A big question is: “Where to start”? Actually much has All-ready been started. The tearing down has certainly begun. The re-distribution of wealth may (or may not) have begun. In My dreams (multi-locating) We have begun to feed the hungry and make preparations for meeting needs if and when it gets difficult for others.

Laying the foundation of love is the work which has definitely begun and must continue. Love needs to be an active part of this change from beginning to …................ well, All the way through.

Then I went to dreamwalking.



No comments: