Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Morning Review "Learning to love and allow" 3/8/12

03/08/12

Learning to love and allow

Morning Review (as I was waking)

I knew that I had spent My night busy at My dreams and that I needed to do some translating. I reviewed the communication console and the questions from dream-walking. The questions, doubts and fears were My primary concern. The communication console (though fascinating) seems very minor in comparison.

I get it that the biggest job ahead is gonna be NOT-doing. It will be very tempting to get in and try to “fix” everything.

We must remember to allow choice. This is another hard One because We have no idea how to build a society and/or community where everyOne is allowed to do whatever “they” want. Due to Our limitation/separation mindset We don't see any way that it can work. Well, DUH. In separation/limitation it can NOT work.

Therefore, I see that We have a lot of learning and allowing to do. There are those who could teach Us. Some would call “them” ass-ended masters or galactic beings or or or............... I think “they” are aspects of Our expanded Selves. These beans or aspects can teach Us, “they” can spoon feed Us but We All know that it is much more beneficial for Us to learn for OurSelves.

This is bound to cause a lot more bruises and skinned knees but when We are done We will know how to ride Our bikes not just what it looks like to ride a bike.

As long as We hold on to doing and other aspects/results of separation mindset, We are going to have a very rough go of it. Once We get it that We are All connected and One and equal and powerful and divine it will look much more clear and begin to get a little easier.

We must get out of the mindset that anyOne is more equal or more divine or more able than everyOne else. Plus, We must love and allow those who choose to ignore this. In duality and polarity mindset and realities there is no practical way for this to work. If We find OurSelves doubting Our ability then We are probably thinking in duality and polarity.

I got it that like money and needs the communication console is part of Our transition. It is a tool, an aid for those who have a hard time hearing telepathically. Isn't it funny that We can learn to control this console with Our minds more easily than learning to hear and trust what We hear? I think it is because the console looks familiar and We know how to use it with Our body All-ready. Hearing with Our mind still seems very foreign.

No comments: