Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Night School "Remembering" 3-20-2012

03/20/12

Remembering

(From night school last night)

Right now this is All a bit of a jumbled mess inside My mind. I will do My best to sort it out.

I get the theeling that many of Us are in some type of in depth training which isn't clear to Us yet. It's like when We first start to learn a new language or subject: “It's All Greek to Me”. Is it any One-der???????? We've never been here or done this before. There are no text books or manuals for this and no “how to” videos. We are getting it piece by piece and like any jigsaw puzzle We gotta get a lot of the pieces in place before the picture starts to appear.

I do theel that many of Us are being invited and taken on board the ships at this time, We (most of Us) just don't clearly remember yet. Again, We don't have enough understanding and familiarity to connect the dots. I have certainly been feeling like I Am spending a lot of time on-board some space ship getting training and information and taking part in planning and executing the relief effort. I have a few scattered clear memories but mostly it is just a knowing without any clear memory.

This is certainly not the first time I have known that I was doing something beyond what I Am consciously aware of or have a memory of doing. Trusting this knowing and believing in it is part of My becoming multidimensional. I have to start somewhere and right here is the best place I can find.

I had some examples of being shocked or surprised by some type of visitation, it's not fun. I would prefer some warning and preparation which I think is exactly what We are getting right now. But like anything else, if it jumps out from behind the bushes and yells BOO I know I will jump.

Throughout the night I had experiences of remembering who I really am and doing more life reviews. This remembering is very important. We are sooooo much more than what We believe OurSelves to be. Our concept of Us keeps Us locked in All the things We want to be free of. We are the One who can set OurSelf free. Perhaps there are magik wands and spells and potions that will do this for some people but for Me it is the process I Am in that will unlock My chains and doors. I must say that some of the versions of Me that I have experienced lately are quite shocking even to Me. I'm not talking about meeting a Me that is extremely bad or extremely good that surprises Me. I Am fairly well reconciled to All that. It is the versions that don't look human that surprise Me. Unfortunately, I don't have a clear memory to describe for You at this time.

There have been several times recently that I dreamt about animals with human abilities. This happened several times last night. Speech is probably the most noticeable ability but it was quite fun to watch animals shape-shift. I'm not talking werewolves and vampires here, I'm talking a dog that shifts into a horse or a person. I could tell that a dog was it's primary form and energy but it also made a very convincing human.

Towards the end of the night there was a group of off-worlders performing on stage. These folks were partially human in appearance but with definite non-human characteristics. I don't think “they” were All the same race. “They” definitely had differences in appearance between each other as much as between “themSelves” and humans.

This performance (while being entertaining) was primarily educational and instructional. As with much that I have been experiencing it was learning by playing. The point was to begin to familiarize Us with these non-humans and the abilities and technology that “they” are going to help Us to develop.

It is important to know that these folks are NOT saviors. (Perhaps there are or will be worlds where off-worlders save the humans but not in My uni-verse, at least not now) In this transitional earth/world/reality/ Gaia We are living in We are Our only saviors. There are many helpers and guides from many places but “they” will only assist Us where needed. We MUST play Our part. The training and instruction We are getting (whether We are aware of getting it right now or not) is to prepare Us to play Our part.



No comments: