Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Today "Days becoming an extension of My dreams" 3/26/12

03/26/12

Days becoming an extension of My dreams

Wizard's Log Star-date: 09:01:23 AM

Good morning. This morning I feel like I'm working on the Earth/world changes. I like that. It feels like today My day is an extension of My dreams. I really like that. It occurred to Me that I actually spend many of My days (or much of some days) participating in multi-realities without really noticing this. I think that is how I often seem to lose or miss a large section(s) of My day.

Today, I Am sensing what I Am doing beyond the realm of limitation 3D even while I seem to be sitting at this computer reading and typing. I Am doing those things AND I Am doing more.

This kind of brings up the question of realities and dimensions. I do believe there are many, many realities within each dimension. So, then is/are this/these other versions of Me in 3D or beyond? Well, I guess My answer is: “Yes”. It is kind of like trying to define infinity. I do theel that 4D and 5D and beyond include 3D. I also theel (from experience) that many of these other realities are very similar (in many ways) to this 3D. There are also many differences. I think the differences are mainly in that this is limitation 3D and those are expanded 3D. “They” could easily be in 5D since 5D includes 3D. In fact, this limitation 3D could even be within 5D.

Remember that a definition (by definition) limits. Infinity can not be limited. 5D (while it may be limited) is still far beyond Our limitation 3D language.

I continue to read messages that confirm what I have said and/or dreamt. There is sooooo much coming out saying: “love”. Many sources confirming that there is much to be done and it is things like being happy, being grateful, being love. We still tend to relate: “much to do” with work and effort. That is sooooo old energy and old paradigm. There is much to love and be. We can't just let it happen, We have to be it happening. We can NOT make it happen or force it or even do enough action. There is not enough action anywhere to create with ease and joy and love. We can play. That is now Our most needed and success-full action. It is time to whistle while We play.

I did a little more re-arranging (more setting up) to make My laptop more easily usable. I added a keyboard and sorted the wires etc. I feel like I Am setting up My control station.

I continue to loose time during My day. I know that I Am walking between worlds.

The chat room was fairly quiet when I checked in.

Time for more dreaming, dreaming while in bed that is.

No comments: