Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Morning Review "Growing" 3/23/12

03/23/12

Growing

Morning Review (as I was waking)

I know the night was filled with dreams and I enjoyed “them”. I don't remember much of anything clearly, but Once again “they” were fun, recreational and instructional. At least this time I do remember somewhat of what “they” were about also.

There was a lot of preparation around the choices and changes We are going through. It is no longer something that is approaching, it is here and now. There was something about weight loss and being the cold person I was????????? This thing about the cold person was somehow positive. I'm clueless.

I Am being shaped and molded and I Am a participant in this makeover. Just had an interesting thought: “Extreme Makeover: Planet edition” or “Personal edition”. Well, that is certainly where and when We are.

I was hoping that by typing some of this up it might jog My memory but so far not much. I do remember that I visited the relief effort which has now progressed into a rebuilding effort. We are beginning to lay the foundations for Our new earth. In areas of famine We are planting viable crops with viable methods. I Am One-DA-ring if this is the terraforming I have heard others refer to? In impoverished areas We are doing whatever is needed to improve the conditions. Again, this is not One size fits All.

It seems I did focus more on areas where life is “easier”. Here, many of Us are able to begin paying One on One attention to each other and especially to the children. I was working in centers which are being set up to replace the schools. The Ones that I was at are voluntary attendance. That alone is a major step forward. And (of course) the order of the day is PLAY.

It's hard to describe (at this point) the vision I hold about education for the children of the world. We can not (YET) imagine that children actually know what “they” need to know. It is hard to “get it” that We actually untaught Our children up until now. First We taught “them” that “they” were unworthy and wrong and did NOT know anything. Then We educated “them” in limitation. We taught “them” about a world that does not actually exist. We gave “them” what “they” knew was an imaginary world and told “them” that what is real is only “their” imagination and NOT real.

We spent years and gargantuan efforts teaching “them” to be what “they” are NOT. Then We wonder why “they” are angry and rebel.

The new system is just beginning, in fact it may still only be a concept in this reality. There is much that must be embraced as a society before We can make real progress.

Once again, We MUST begin with and as love in order to create effective change.



No comments: