Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Today "Another day of going back to bed" 3/9/12

03/09/12

Another day of going back to bed

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:53:42 AM

Good morning. I'm definitely not into 3D this morning, may go back to dream soon. That was nice, I enjoyed returning to dream. I don't know how much was new and how much was translating last night but I do feel like I Am sorting and processing everything that is coming in on this current solar storm. It's snowing again too. Not surprising the way the clouds looked. Snowing and windy.

Now I feel like I Am ready to do some writing and maybe some reading too. Still can't get a satellite connection. I'm really looking forward to getting hispeed on a hard line.

I thought I was going to be able to type up My morning review but it seems My attention is heading back out.

I visited the chat room for a few minutes and that kind of brought My attention back but soon My dream call was too much too ignore.

I have had some great dream experiences which I put in My morning review and posted to My blog.

Now I feel a bit more present, like I finally got out the information that I needed to bring into conscious awareness.

It's still snowing, looks like it is snowing hard but not accumulating. I like it that way.

Chatted a little and read a channeling by Greg Giles which basically told what I've been dreaming lately. I love it. I really am looking forward to the new technologies and freedom that are coming.

After dinner and another episode of “True Blood” I'm getting dreamy again. Will check out the chat room and probably make it another early night to dream.

No comments: