Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Today "Split Attention" 3/24/12

03/24/12

Split Attention

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:07:01 AM

Good morning. Lots of dreams last night, but at this point I can barely focus enough to type this.

The theme was about coming out of slavery.

I went back to dream and there was more about coming out of slavery, being free and remembering who We really are and waking. SomeOne was set free and it was reported as a kidnapping. There has been more re-uniting with My rejects and castaways. I had no idea there were so many.

Getting through lots of email. A lot of interesting stuff, and some not so.

All-most time to get ready to go to town and visit friends etc. See You when I return.

I returned, I think.

I found that My attention is very split between here and there. It can be disconcerting at first.

I did a little email and spent a little time in chat and then dreams called.

No comments: