Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Today "Let it snow" 3/7/12

03/06/12

Let it snow

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:07:12 AM

Good morning. I got up a little early to get some typing done before I try to connect with the salesperson to finalize setting up My new phone and hi-speed Internet account. I also want to do dishes today as well as go to town. It looks like We got enough snow last night that I will need My driveway plowed too. All this in One morning kind of pulls Me into 3D focus.

I know I Am still in multi-D if I choose to be aware of this. I Am recalling My second reality and reminding MySelf that there is more than limitation 3D. I may spend a few minutes being quiet with MySelf too. The 3D focus certainly isn't as strong as it used to be and I definitely don't feel stuck or trapped in 3D the way I used to. That feels good and I want to keep it up.

The good news so far is that as I begin a few 3D tasks I find My attention and focus are not completely in limitation 3D. Now that the sun is up I see that is still snowing a good deal.

So, it seems that the change to hispeed got All messed up but another (more experienced) rep. took over and it seems like he will get it fixed and at least he is will to stay in touch by email since I can't be on phone and online. I feel like it is now straightened out and going well whereas yesterday I was anxious. Also, it got Me entered into a drawing for $4000, U never know.

Called My plow guy and he will probably get here tomorrow which is fine. I think I will take My truck into town after doing dishes.

Still have not gotten to night school so will do that soon.

Gotta remember to pay My car insurance today also. Got that done. Computer is being a bit weird, Mercury has either gone retrograde or will be soon???????

I made it into town, out to get water and home again. I didn't think I would have any trouble with My pickup but You never know. This is nearly a record snow fall in One shot. I've lived here over 20 years and there was only Once that We got more than this at One time and this One isn't over so who knows........................ The wind was getting strong on the highway but don't even notice it here. I have no idea what constitutes a blizzard but it is getting close to a white out here right now.

I had a thought: “this is All part of being part of.”

Chat room is quiet so far. Wonder what is going on with the energies out there.

I was delighted when Frank (the room owner) got an inspiration that was All-most identical to what I Am getting. He was talking about We need to get away from looking for teachers and gurus and start looking within.

That took Me right into dream time.  I did check the snow, still snowing hard and looks like over a foot so far today.



No comments: