Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Today "Reaching out and spreading the word" 3/1/12

03/01/12

Reaching out and spreading the word

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:22:06 AM

Good morning. Started out well focused in 2 realities then the snow plowing issue kind of took My attention. Okay, I gave it My attention and that is an important distinction. A distinction I want to become more aware of to enhance My multi-D thinking.

Lots of dreams but not sure how well “they” fit into night school Once again. I'll see Once I start typing.

Yep, typing it up kinda put it All together in My mind. I've got a lot of email to check. I think I will end up putting these new groups on daily digest, just too much right now.

I want to share the link to the chat room while I'm thinking about it: http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1443687887 the password is galactic. That One You have to download the Paltalk software which works best for Me. Here is the link that doesn't require software: http://express.paltalk.com/index.html?gid=1443687887   just takes longer to load.

Testing font, think I got it back to normal.

I'm really enjoying the people I Am meeting in the chat room and the connections We are making.

My neighbor who has been doing My snowplowing suggested I have his friend who has a better rig do My plowing. He plowed for Me today and did a very nice job. This may sound a bit odd to put in here, but living in Alaska, snowplowing is an important part of My waking life. It's important for Me to have taken care of so that is not something I need be concerned about.

I did some reading. There is sooooo much coming out these days that it is hard to keep up with it All. Much is in a positive vein and encouraging Us to live in love and connection. That is very important.

I will do a little more reading and then check out the chatroom again.

Another thing I was (Once again) reminded of is to let go of expectations. The pictures (expectations) that I paint as so inferior to what the omni-verse off that “they” totally pale in comparison. Why would I want to limit MySelf so?

Again, look to the inside for confirmation and affirmation.

I Am very happy about how much of what I Am reading is focusing on love. I feel this is sooooo important. We could pave All the streets with gold and feed every person on earth “their” favorite meal every night but without these being based in love, it would be pointless and worthless.

Truly, We have heard the cry of Our hearts and answered.

I added the links to the chatroom to the links section of My blog. I really am into attraction rather than promotion but I also want to do My part to spread the word and to attract I must be willing to share. In order for All to be able to give, All must be willing to receive.

I got to see acceptance in action. We had a couple of newbies join the room who were spouting stuff that really didn't resonate with Me. “They” weren't abrasive or antagonistic, just didn't resonate. Some others felt the same but We were able to accept “them”. We were able to take in what “they” were saying and file it for future reference and/or examination. As a result, We may be able to see a more expanded perspective and We have connected with more of Our aspects. It is a beautiful process.

And then My dreams call.

No comments: