Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Night School "We are so much more" 3-29-2012

03/29/12

We are so much more

(From night school last night)

My night was filled with expansion. I get it now why I have been unable to focus the last few days and/or bring very much from My dreams into waking. There is just too much. There is too much happening and what I Am being shown is beyond Our/My current comprehension. So, it feels like it is being broken down into smaller pieces and even that is mind boggling. As The Reconnections are so fond of saying: “We are so much more than We ever dreamed possible”. http://www.reconnections.net/index2.htm

I Am experiencing many different versions of MySelf. I see/feel how many castaways and rejects I really have. How many people are there on the planet? And that is just those living on this planet. Is it any One-der that We return to limitation every morning? As Jack Nicholson said sooooo well: “You can't handle the truth”. However, that doesn't mean that the truth should be kept from Us. And that is a lot of what last night was about too.

Here is the thing: most of Us have no idea (not a clue) that We gave away Our power. The Reconnections call this Our vacation in limitation. “They” also say that “they” are All those parts of OurSelves that We had to forget about in order to become human. I think that is the crux of things. We forgot sooooo much and We just can not imagine that We could be ALL those things, much less do All those things. Add to that the concept that We do it All “at the same time” in All those different places which are actually All the same place. I think You might be starting to get a tiny inkling of what I have been experiencing.

Yet, We come back to One reality and no matter how much We want to and try to expand beyond that, Our programming still kicks Us back into limitation and the belief that there is only One possibility for anything and everything. When We begin to expand beyond that in the slightest way, it feels very odd and out of place. Only because it is.

As We begin to awaken to the idea that there is something wrong with Our world, that We may just possibly be racing (at break neck speed) towards a brick wall, Our first reaction is blame. “Who did this to Us?” It is a rare soul who says: “I did this FOR MySelf”. But, that is exactly what happened and IS happening. After All these many lifetimes of playing separation/limitation We are living the cumulative results. I started to say the final results, but I theel that would be inaccurate (from an infinity perspective anyway).

Please (also) remember that even though there are a growing number of Us who see this impending brick wall there are a vast number of the masses who have no idea that anything is wrong.

I can not begin to describe what it is like to travel around the globe and/or to back off into space and get an accurate sampling of All the different perspectives in the minds of several billion people. Now try to imagine really getting it that “they” are All Me. WOW.

Yes, there are people in control and power who implemented and used that control and power to virtually (at the very least) enslave Us. At this juncture I see two choices (and I Am sure there are more which I Am missing): We can blame or We can take responsibility. When We say: “Who did this TO Me?” We perpetuate the game of separation/limitation. There is really nothing wrong with that choice (except it is NOT what I want to experience). When We say: “I have done and am doing this FOR Me” then We can begin to heal and move beyond (or at least change the rules) of the game of separation/limitation. At this point (in order to move on) We have to admit and accept that: “they” ARE ME.

This is not and will not be (probably for a long, long time) a popular option.

There are many of Us (who real-eyes that something is wrong) who want trials and justice and retribution. That is more separation/limitation.

I visited a reality where I have a strong voice and I informed people that these trials need to be trials of reconciliation. Not popular at All. We, the masses, the One's who gave away Our power and submitted to outside control are just as GUILTY as any leader or monster. I know there are many arguments and rationalizations against this and maybe even “proof” that I Am wrong. That too is okay. We each get to choose what reality We live in.

I talked to some advanced beans (either galactics or ass-ended masters or ???????) and “they” asked: “should We hide this from the people, maybe tell “them” later”?

I had only One response: “That is exactly what got Us to where We are right now.”

At this point I would like to emphasize that this is not “THE” way or “THE” reality, it is only One of an infinite number of possibilities. I was shown and experienced many others. This is only the little piece I experienced last night.

The question of forgiveness came up. The response was: “When You/We forgive YourSelf and Your others, then You see that there was nothing to forgive.”

We ARE building a new world, a new Earth. Gaia is giving birth to a new Gaia. What choices will each of Us make?



No comments: