Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Today " Aware of waking and walking between worlds" 3/15/12

03/15/12

Aware of waking and walking between worlds

Wizard's Log Star-date: 09:10:21 AM

Good morning. I awoke with the phrase: “Skill, love and harmony are required”.

I found it very odd that skill was grouped with love and compassion and especially that it came first. I know that it is important and I got this message for a reason.

I know that I spent the night dreaming, and I enjoyed most of the dreams. However, I can not think of a thing to write about My dreams. One reason is that I Am still there to a great extent. I Am here enough to perform basic tasks and write this but that's about it.

I sense that most of My attention is on the relief effort and related tasks. It is very cool to be aware of, it is great to be here AND there.

I watched the pilot of “Awake” online, will be able to watch it weekly now and “Touch should be available to Me starting next week.

I Am getting it that I Am just beginning to learn how to be in two worlds at Once. I've been experimenting with it for a while but this is deeper and more involved AND My belief is stronger than it was before. Every step is a baby step and a giant step.

It is very interesting to be aware of working with the galactics on planning and staging the relief effort and moving that beyond food and water to more luxury items and helping common people to get it that there is more, All-ways more. No more bondage, We can be free if We allow and take responsibility for OurSelves. I Am also jazzed that I Am dreaming and experiencing working in third world countries as channels are saying the Galactic Fed is announcing that “they” are working with third world governments.

At the same time I Am sitting in My cabin in Alaska typing, reading, watching TV shows online and You Tubes and more.

My world is expanding and getting hi-speed Internet is just One part of that but definitely a big part.

I watched the vid for anonymous joining the “Occupy” movement. Looks like a powerful movement is well under way. Most of what I saw/heard is calling for peaceful action, I hope that is the way it happens even if We are met with violence. If We don't make these changes out of, from and as love it is worthless.

I got lost in My day somewhere. Went to dream early.

No comments: