Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Night School "Sports tourney and more?" 3-1-2012

03/01/12

Sports tourney and more

(From night school last night)

I began with questions about this transition We are going through (or have just begun). There is obviously much work to be done though work is NOT really the right word. Lots to remember and re-align.

Many are willing and ready but it is not easy (or quick) to let go of the old ways of thinking. This mindset is very deeply embedded in Us. We did a really good job of setting up this limitation/separation game and then We spent eons re-enforcing the mindset to dig OurSelves deeper and deeper into the experience. We have certainly done a good job of experiencing limitation/separation and I'm sure there will be many who will go on experiencing it throughout eternity. I hope We remember (or create) easier entrances and exits for future visits so We don't keep falling in and getting lost. Perhaps We could install a ladder inside the rabbit hole? Or better yet, an elevator shaft. Actually, the best would seem to be memory joggers scattered freely about so We set “them” off and remember who We really are.

I was asked if I was willing to be part of the provisional government that will be needed until the majority of people come on line and We no longer need any government. I Am willing but I seriously doubted (even denied) My ability. However, I think I could learn fairly fast. This type of doubt doesn't seem to earn many points. (Not that anyOne is really keeping score) Doubt (especially doubting OurSelves) just shows that We are still stuck in old ways of thinking about OurSelves. It felt like the subject was set aside for future discussion and/or instruction. I must say that I do feel positive about moving in this direction as being what is next for Me. I don't feel stuck or even in limbo and I do feel that what I Am doing now is important but I also know that there is more. There is All-ways more.

Next, We (no clue who All We are) had a sports tournament. This is important and I was reminded how people say the Olympics re-united the world on many occasions. Now I see that this was an extension of the previous dream not a change of subject matter.

The difference (between this tourney and the Olympics) is that We had participants from not only All the countries and races on Earth but also other stars and planets. That was just the beginning of the differences actually. We mixed the teams so that no team was made up of people from One or even two countries (or worlds). There was only One person from each country on each team except where the teams were very, very large. For some events everyOne was on the same team. That was great and inspiring.

The next step was to devise games of co-operation rather than competition. We did well. We started with activities like hiking, mountain climbing, swimming as a group and such. We were sharing Our skills and techniques with each other. That was sooooo important and very educational and inspiring for the participants and the observers. It is paving the way for All of Us to interact on a daily basis. This will help Us to support each other, to connect with each other and to real-eyes who and what We really are.

We added in games involving what (from Our current limitation perspective) We would consider to be advanced abilities. These are games using teleporting. Telepathy, remote viewing, levity and levitation (I love the connection with those two words. Think about it) and more.

Those who are familiar with using these skills instructed (through example and hands on games) those who are still having any difficulty believing that We are capable. It is a new way of learning for Us A-dults but children have All-ways learned by playing.

This continued off and on throughout the night. There was more (some additional message) just before waking but I seem to have filed that away for future remembering.

Now I remember another point: looking for evidence of My own advancement/awakening. I Am being reminded to look inside rather than outside for this evidence. I have All-ways looked outside for confirmation and when I didn't find obvious, glaring signs I went into doubt and fear. That is a pattern going back sooooo far I can't begin to trace its origins. The outer changes are minor and subtle (at least at first). Look to the inner changes as the evidence that We ARE REMEMBERING who and what We are. Therein is Our hope, strength and support.

No comments: