Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Night School "Playing" 3-21-2012

03/21/12

Playing

(From night school last night)

We spent All of the class time playing. I knew this was important and not just recess. Recess is important too, but this was definitely class time.

WE have got to lighten up and learn to play. Play is the most fundamental form of learning. This is where We learn about love, by playing together. This is where We learn about each other, by playing together. This is where We learn about the importance of diversity, by playing together. This is where We learn that each One of Us is playing Our part, Our role, by playing together.

The world that I wish to create, the world which I feel is real change and progress is a world founded first and foremost in love. It is a world where We play first and ask questions later. It is a world where We real-eyes that WE ARE creators. We have, truly have everything that We can possibly think We need.

Is this too farfetched to ever be real?

We think not.

I also saw worlds where the changes were All on the outside. Some of these worlds eventually collapsed in ruin, others were destroyed and still others evolved just as We are currently experiencing. The cycle is somewhat like infinity and eternity. Imagine that.

There are worlds where We play and it's not just the children who play. There are worlds full of lost boys and worlds where girls spend the day having tea and worlds where girls get muddy and boys bake muffins. There are worlds where All of this is mixed up like a frog in a blender. There are worlds where We transition from where We are now to heart centered living and freedom. There are worlds where someOne waves “their” magik wand and “POOF” everything is magically delicious.

We played and danced and laughed through and around and amongst All of these worlds.

I got to see how when I see a world, I still automatically think that this is THE way it is or will be. I get caught up in it, buy in to it and forget that there is MORE. I forget that long ago in a galaxy far, far away I asked for it ALL. I want to be aware of and experience everything. At least, I want samples and free taste tests of each and every version. I also know where I want to live as My main focus and that is the world about love. I want to live in a world of sharing and caring with an economy of giving. When I glimpse people (and the masses still seem to fit this shoe) changing the world only from the outside, I get very sad. It often takes a journey into dream to remind Me that I live in a world that is in transition. I Am surrounded by loving playful beans and selves who sometimes have to send Me into dreamland to remind Me that “they” are real.

I do NOT know exactly how this transition will go. It isn't written yet. It will go in every way imaginable and then some, of this I Am certain. Where will I place My cabin, My living villa, My space ship?

What I feel ahead for Me is a world that evolves into a world of love. I know with certainty that there are (and will be) alternate worlds evolving and coexisting side by side. Every moment We get to decide and choose what world We are experiencing in every moment.



No comments: