Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Today "Getting hispeed Internet" 3/5/12

03/05/12

Getting hispeed Internet

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:18:57 AM

Good morning. Dream-walking and morning review it seems last night. Night school seemed to be All recess. I typed up dream-walking All-ready. It is a bit sad, but hopeful. I give a promise that there is no visible grounds for, but I do feel it is a well founded promise and One that I will not renege on. I Am very careful about making promises. To the best of My ability I never make a promise I may not be able to keep, therefore I Am certain, absolutely certain that I will keep that promise.

Now, back to finishing yesterday's today and starting My morning review. A bunch more stuff came up as I was typing, very interesting. More insights.

I got most of the set up done to get hispeed internet. Should be done next week and will only be about $30 month more than I Am paying now for phone and dial-up internet. Happy is Me. Waiting for a final phone call because I didn't have All the needed info available and We got disconnected. Not doing real well at patiently waiting but waiting anyway.

Really enjoying the information I'm getting about multi-locating and being part of the relief effort. I want to continue focusing on remembering that I Am source and free of need but I really do get the need of going through the transition and being part of that. Getting it more every day especially with dreams like I have last night.

I checked out the chat room and decided not to stay. It was busy and wanted to be able to get offline quick when the email comes to return that final call.

Doing some reading and watching some You-tubes in the interim.

Never heard back about hispeed, will try again tomorrow. Room has some activity, some were fun some were down. I hung out there until time for dinner and then I finished watching “In Time”.

Later the chat room got quite busy. We were also experimenting with opening it up more by removing the password. Our numbers have been growing every day and without a password it is much easier for passerby to notice it and get in. Since the room is new these are new experiences for most of Us and it was interesting to observe everyOne's behaviour.

After a little bit My dreams called Me and I answered.



t

No comments: