Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dream Walking "Much fear I sense in him " 3/8/12

03/08/12

Much fear I sense in him

Dream-walking (From last night)

As I begin to look into My dream-walking from last night I keep getting drawn back into My dreams. I think I will return to dreamland and see what is calling Me.

I went back to dream but I have no idea what I needed to dream even though I did wake up feeling refreshed. Perhaps what I encountered last night is what I needed to be refreshed from:

I went dream-walking to spread love and the vision of building/creating Our new world. I encountered a lot of fear and doubt. This is not really surprising given the instability of the times We are living in. On the outside I would agree that there is much appearance that can easily breed fear. Many people have not chosen to (or remembered that “they” can) look inside for validation and hope.

What did surprise Me is that I was encountering this doubt and fear from those who are going to be doing a lot of the initial rebuilding. It is coming from those who are laying the new foundations.

In fact, I was so confused that I mistook this for My own fear. Imagine that.

As humans We are prone to “doing” to create or build and “fixing” what appears broken and even that which does not. Reminds Me of pretending to be what We are not.

Hence the questions from the builders: “How do We do this”? “How do We make the people....................”? And this is the possible pitfall. Actually it is the potential pitfall. AnyOne remember Atlantis?

We are asking how We force and mandate behaviour and that is EXACTLY what We do NOT want to do. WE have never experienced making and doing from an inside power and perspective so We look to the familiar. Here We are in the middle of the shift of the ages and We teeter on the brink of going right back into Our old paradigm.

This is the doubt and fear I encountered. We do not see any way to do the same old things and create better results. Well thank All the little gods that at least We see this much. We may be thinking of doing the way humans have All-ways done BUT We know it won't work. If this raises fear and doubt I see the value in that (now).

The foundation builders are having much the same reaction as I initially had to being a leader. We misunderstand the role because of Our ingrained limitation/separation thinking. We must break out of this mold, but We must do it gently. There are two ways out of a mold (that I Am aware of): Break the mold or change the vibration of either the mold or the casting or both. I One-der which way would be gentler and less painful????????

At least now I see why (when I returned to dream this morning) I intuitively knew to focus on sending love.

It is so easy to forget. We are not used to doing from and as love. We are not familiar with using love as building material and tool and the energy to move the tool and material. Using love to shape and mold is brand new to Us.

I see/feel and am very comfortable with knowing that whenever I begin to get off course or feel others getting off course that a dose of love will cure the ills and set the course back on track.

I/We must remember that We are in uncharted waters. Slow and gentle is the way and love is Our guiding star and the wind in Our sails.



No comments: