Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Night School "Helping OurSelves and Our others to learn" 3-14-2012

03/14/12

Helping OurSelves and Our others to learn

(From night school last night)

The first thing I remember was about different methods of teaching. This may seem like a rather odd subject for class and probably would be in Our current educational system but it was quite instructional and insightful.

There were other dreams before this, probably dream-walking which I will try to type up as I pull the memories out of the memory banks.

New and adaptable methods of helping people learn are an important part of New Earth. The old methods of teaching and teachers served “their” purpose but We have changed and Our needs and intentions have changed.

I was reminded of a time in My life when a friend (actually a stranger at the time but soon became a trusted friend) helped Me to learn how to do things (differently from what I was familiar with) by taking Me and doing these with Me in a new manner. I was not “taught” or given mandates, I was shown by experience.

I was asked questions and given options: “Would You like to.....” and “Do You want....”? Is it any wonder that it was not until much later that I real-eyesed that I had been taught? I was not “told” what to do and how to do it, I was shown some possibilities.

This is a possible/potential choice for Us in the new paradigm. As All-ways We do get to choose, there are NO mandates.

Relinquishing the old roles of teacher and student will not be easy for many of Us. It is easy to complain and get angry but not so easy to take the steps to make a difference. Once again We are familiar with Our current methods and “If it's not broken.....” Well, guess what? Many will still want to teach by talking and many will still want to be spoon fed.

Children learn by playing, “they” learn by doing, “they” learn by experimenting. At least that is how “they” naturally learn. Our society has taken much of this away from Our children. In an effort to protect “them” and make it better for “them” (and socialize “them”) We have squashed much of “their” creative learning process. This is how sheeple are created.

Most teachers would gladly take and invest the time and effort needed to allow children to learn by doing. “They” would if “they” had the resources and the knowledge of how to do this. It isn't easy, but it is natural and will come to Us naturally IF We will allow it.

These methods will come naturally if We get Our noses out of textbooks and into the flowers. There is nothing wrong with reading, unless it replaces doing.

1 comment:

Jarda said...

Thank you for this beautifully written, compassionate yet discerning prospective on the past/future of education...

I fully resonate and see this happening everywhere, entering more and more into mainstream, such as work of Sir Ken Robinson and many others proposing and using alternative educational systems aligned with the principles you outline...

I am very grateful this is happening...

Thank you:)