Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Morning Review "Some questions and affirmations" 3/11/12

03/11/12

Some questions and affirmations

Morning Review (as I was waking)

The night was mostly recreational, or at least that is how it felt. I visited many alternate realities which were mostly fun and a few I would not wish to visit too often. I did some life review and some more reconnecting with My others.

I can feel MySelf walking between worlds Once again. This is All-ways a good thing but sometimes I really would rather find MySelf waking somewhere else. I know that at these times I Am being drawn back into limitation. My old doubts and fears are re-surfacing to be owned, accepted, love and set free. I Am grateful for this, Once I remember what is going on.

I live in a beautiful world, I just don't like feeling limited.

I Am reviewing what I have been shown about My assignments. Sometimes I still wonder if I can handle it but yet I feel confidant that I Am capable. After All, I Am only being asked to be MySelf.

Another thing I still have trouble with is accepting and allowing everyOne to be exactly as “they” are. I squirm when I find people who want to exit 3D, I find it very sad and feel strongly that if “they” only knew what All is available. Yet, I too want freedom from limitation and most think that means We must exit 3D. I Am now convinced that there is expanded 3D and that is where many of Us are headed. I One-der if this will be shown to those who believe 3D is only limitation or not?

I find MySelf facing My old doubts and fears Once again. These come up more when I go into town. I Am able to remain more confidant when I Am at home in nature. The energy is definitely different between here and town.

The vision of establishing, building and creating new earth is still very strong. I love the feeling of bringing relief to the people who are hungry and oppressed.

I find MySelf questioning when? Will I be able to hold on until these changes become evident in My waking world. I do feel that it has begun and will soon be evident. I Am reminded to trust My feelings.



No comments: