Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Today "Love Our enemies" 3/30/12

03/30/12

Love Our enemies

Wizard's Log Star-date: 09:33:18 AM

Good morning. The night was busy but Once again I have no idea what it was about. Lots of different realities.

The color on One of My monitors changed itSelf. I can't get it back to the way it was. Means something.

I'm starting My day watching the next episode of “Touch”. Too many commercials. After not watching TV for several years, I'm not used to commercials which are a big reason I stopped watching TV. But this series is worth it.

I just read another article encouraging Us to love those who We see as holding power over Us, the world leaders etc. that We may see as “bad guys” or whatever term We apply. I Am delighted that this is being stated. I think it is sooooo important. Imagine what Our world would be like if after/during the French Revolution love and forgiveness had reigned. This is how We can start a new world and have lasting change.

I think I may have real-eyesed what the trouble was with My monitor, the cable might be loose. I knew that if I let go, the answer/solution if there is One and/or it is needed would come to Me.

I tightened the cable and am going back to dream.

Just as I was coming out of dream I had the image of a large group of Us (many different races and species) doing something together. It was hard to identify because it was new(ish). It was actually a combination of several things, All done in dance and celebration. It was dancing, tending crops, feeding Our neighbors and much joy and connection.

I watched another episode of “Once Upon a Time”. I like the concept more than I Am enjoying the shows.

The chatroom was fairly busy and We had some good discussion and then it was time to dream.

No comments: