Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Morning Review "Leaders and builders" 3/7/12

03/07/12

Leaders and builders

Morning Review (as I was waking)

It seemed like One of those nights where night school was definitely going on but I couldn't translate it at the time. As I was waking I got more information about building Our new Earth.

Here's something I just put in email that fits:

WE definitely do create Our reality so We really should be going for the gusto right now. Alas, most think We must continue to play by certain rules and therefore "they" will continue to have to play by certain rules. I know that because of mass consciousness and group agreements (and All that) I will also be experiencing this, but I also think that somehow someway, those of Us who choose can move beyond. I'm banking on both. Being IN the world but NOT OF the world.

And then:

As I have said sooooo often, it is about choice. I think that One of the first choices is whether to experience One reality or more. I know that many will choose only One. Some want streets paved with gold and others want nuclear war. Either One is still only One and I do believe both will happen (probably in different worlds but either/both could also evolve into the other). I want to be aware of All these choices, AND I want to experience as many worlds as I possible can. Yes, there are many I would be happy to just observe (nuclear war for instance) but I Am quite certain that I will continue to have a primary focus world which will probably be this current One evolving. As grand as that is, it is still only One and there are a multitude of worlds/realities available. Multi is My choice, perhaps that is a new choice and may take a bit of effort to reprogram MySelf.

I just remembered some stuff from dreams and night school and I theel it belongs in here:

I have All-ways known that I Am someOne important, maybe even special yet also very common. I have known that somehow these two aspects work together in Me. I have also spent most of My life running from it. If I wasn't running from and denying One I was running from and denying the other and what little time was left I spent running from and denying both.

My thought throughout My life has been: “How can I be anyOne important, I Am just a common person? I Am not part of the ruling class and must remain in My class, My caste.” In school We were taught that other countries maintained a caste system but not the U.S.A. We were also taught to remain in Our place. We could climb as high as We wanted as long as We didn't climb too high and then it was: “Don't rock the boat.”

It worked on Me, it worked very well.

Therefore when I started to get it that I Am someOne important I put it down as: delusions of grandeur. However, I also knew I did NOT want to be anyOne special. I have absolutely NO desire to be either worshiped or crucified. And remember, I DO belong to the common class.

That is exactly the point. The common people need to take back “their” power. I Am a part of that and I Am NOW willing to play My part. I'm actually excited about it.

Some will take Our power back and others will want to remain powerless and let others be responsible, worshiped and crucified in due order.

Here is where it would be very easy to make the same mistake Our society's founders made. I do NOT speak only of the founders of the U.S.A. I speak of the founders of the kingdoms, dictatorships and free worlds All. Seeing this also sheds a bit more insight into where the ruling class were possibly coming from originally.

Those who desire to be herded around as part of the sheeple seem so pitiful and willing. On One hand it is pity that drives others (rulers and leaders) to see to “their” needs and want to care for “them” and on the other hand it is easy to see the vast potential for conquest, gain and glory.

WE could quite easily fall right back into that pattern. I'm guessing that We did it in Atlantis, maybe even Lemuria and certainly All points south.

After this (dream stuff) I received information and downloads in a form that I can not (yet) translate into thoughts and words.

This brings Us smack dab up against where We are today. For One thing We (the everyOne) are at many, many places in Our beliefs and thinking. As a collective We have cried out for help and change and many have even taken up the banner (perhaps even the sword) to begin to initiate the change. Tearing down the old is All well and good (and necessary) but if We don't have something better started We can well go around the same ol' mountain One more time. Building the new has begun and many of Us do get it that love MUST be that foundation. Love, acceptance, caring, sharing and giving must be Our goal, Our heart cry and Our energy.

We must remain steadfast in these AND allow each person “their” choice and honor that choice. This is where it can get tricky. There are those who will still want a ruling class and even some who may want to live in poverty and scarcity etc, etc. It will not be easy to allow and honor that without trying to take advantage of it.

theel I will get it. Perhaps not today, but certainly soon. I believe there will be worlds to support and honor every choice. I theel that some worlds will overlap and some will be more distant (the more different the more distant).

I do think that there will be people believing quite differently living side by side. Again, this will present some challenges and definitely some great opportunities.

We will have to learn (and ARE learning) how to be a new type of leader. Many will revert to the old forms of leadership and “they” will have “their” worlds which will have many of the same problems We face today. Others will begin to lead by walking beside each other. We will probably have councils, but We will need to have inner (personal) changes before a council will be anything other than an argument club as We have seen in the passed. In order to make real change, We MUST come from and BE love. That is the difference and it will make All the difference in the world, literally.



No comments: