Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Today "Choices and decisions" 3/20/12

03/20/12

Choices and decisions

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:54:32 AM

Good morning. Once again, as I wake I can tell I Am in multi-realities. I also get it that what have seemed like computer difficulties the last few days are because of being in different worlds. Worlds that are sooooo similar that “they” seem to be the same ol' familiar reality but nothing works quite the same. Sounds like the making for a great Twilight Zone, maybe it All-ready is.

I got night school typed up and I hope it proof read before I drift back into dream. Heading that way fast. I One-der what it is I need to dream?

Interesting dreams. The relief effort is going so well that We have gone on to empowering the people. What exactly does this mean? It is different for each person. This is the part where it gets a little tricky because of individual choice. Yes, there has All-ways been choice but when We give a starving person a loaf of bread and clean water, chances are quite good “they” will accept it. Not too often do “they” ask for a different type of bread or maybe margarine instead of butter. When We are in an impoverished area where “they” All-ready have some food and water and We give “them” money, “they” rarely ask for it in a different denomination.

When We move on to deeper subjects, We run into more resist-dance and more choices being made. That is exactly as it should be. We give gifts of love, what is done with the gift is up to each person. We offer empowerment, if another choice is made, that is perfectly fine.

We are building a new world. This is not a One size fits All world. This is not a world where I know what is best for You. Each and every person is given the choices and opportunities and honored for “their” decisions. These are matters of the heart. When no One is hungry or sleeping out in the cold, the world looks a lot different.

I went into the chat room and found out there was a 7.6 earthquake in Mexico, not surprised considering how I've felt the last few days. Something locked up My computer, interesting energy today. After I closed Internet Explorer and reopened it everything was still running wacko. I saw that there was a Windows update available so I installed that and did a restart. Computer seems to be feeling better now.

I continue to read articles that support what I Am intuiting and theeling. This is comforting. I do theel that I Am preparing for something and I know that I have no idea the extent of this. My wildest expectation would limit Me terribly so I Am just following My heart and My instincts. It's a combination of doing what is in front of Me, just being and waiting. Old fears and doubts continue to arise but these are no longer disabling. I can own and accept, love and release My fears and doubts in a matter of moments.

I listened to a teleconference talking about the changes We are beginning to go through. I liked a lot of what was said but somehow it left Me feeling edgy. It took a while to get it that these folks were (at least mostly) talking about making the changes from the outside. Talking about laws and judgments and changing from the head rather than the heart. I stopped the playback around halfway to do some personal processing.

I made an early night of it and went off to dreamland.

No comments: