Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dream Walking "Beginning to Remember" 3/4/12

Dream-walking 03/04/12

Beginning to Remember

(From last night)

This is the first of My newest series. I will attempt to describe My dream-walking experiences as I remember “them” each day. Up until now I have known I Am a dream-walker but I have had no recall of how (or what I did). That may be hard to understand, but I had awareness but no clear memory of any details.

I have seen many possible reasons for this: the first that came to mind was other people's privacy. I now believe that I can remember and share My dream-walking and what I do without divulging anyOne's personal information and I give MySelf permission to do this. Next is that I do not relate or recognize what I Am finding in another's dreams. I do not think this is necessary to recall what I did. In fact, not being at All clear about what My other is dreaming will definitely assist in maintaining confidentiality. If this changes, We can address it at that time. I can see where some may well wish for Me to share “their” story as I develop My recall of My dream-walking.

Another probable reason for My lack of recall is My Self doubt. This is changing.

With All that said, from last night I remember visiting others whom I certainly do NOT relate to. Okay, I see and sense some/many similarities and I can certainly remember a time when I had even more thoughts and questions in common with these others. However, I Am having difficulty relating to “them” in current time. This feels to be an important (very important) lesson for Me. I need (for MySelf) to be more open and accepting of these others. If I want to be who and what I Am, I must accept and love regardless of how much I recognize that We have in common or don't have in common.

In My dream-walking I was able to do this. This could be another reason for lack of recall, to get beyond My own prejudices and/0r not recalling could be caused by My prejudices. Last night I recognized My lack of acceptance and moved beyond it and began sharing and sending love to these others. There are also many that I relate and connect to very easily. With these We were sending love energy back and forth and openly and freely exchanging and exploring ideas and possibilities.

It is not My mission to change anyOne or persuade “them” of My beliefs. It is My mission to accept and love “them”. I believe that this is how We begin to build the foundations of Our new earth.



No comments: