Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Today "Intense" 3/18/12

03/18/12

Intense

Wizard's Log Star-date: 09:39:30 AM

Good morning. I don't know what to say or where to begin. We used to say start at the beginning, now I hear start at “now”.

I'm not sure I want to do either. I'm not sure I want to start at All. I see that this might sound like depression which is totally not the case. A bit of bewilderment perhaps. I Am certain that it is part of learning to walk between worlds. Sometimes that feels like My feet are on shifting sand, today it feels like My mind is on shifting sand.

I remember many of My dreams from last night but have no idea what “they” were about. I could easily say that “they' were simply recreational for “they” certainly were recreational but I theel “they” were also much more. I guess learning by playing is a good description but I certainly am not clear about what I was learning.

Then when I awoke I couldn't get My computer to work right. Mercury retrograde and All that but it feels like much more. I've been using Open Office for years and have been quite happy with it. Today I could NOT get it to work. I tried and tried. I ended up uninstalling it and downloading and installing it again. Even the first try at that timed out as I was drifting amongst the clouds and didn't click the okay button in time. Once I successfully got it installed I was having the exact same problem as before for a couple of tries and then zappo it started working again. There is some difference in the way documents appear but it is the way “they” used to appear occasionally. It is certainly a difference I can live as long as I can use the program.

What I feel quite certain of is that I have slipped into a reality that is very similar yet different in many, many ways. Add to that the experience of walking in more than One reality at a time and well, what can I say.

I will be getting ready to go to town soon unless I don't. I plan to hot tub and do some shopping. I Am reminded of several sayings: “Wanna make God laugh? Tell her Your plans”. “Life is what happens while We are busy making plans”.

I did get some more reminders about acceptance. Accepting others as “they” are looking for the similarities rather than the differences. We are a very diverse set of people and that is exactly how We planned it. Isn't it funny that We still want everyOne to agree? Many of Us are beginning to get that diversity is the point. We are not here to agree but to explore from different perspectives. We are here to love and accept each other AND Our differences. It's not even loving each other “in spite of” Our differences, it is loving each other because of” Our differences.

My trip to town seemed basically uneventful except that I had a sugar craving to kill for. I did the hot tub and All I had planned but continued to feel out of place inside MySelf. Shortly after I returned home I had to return to dreamland. Boy oh boy did I learn a lot. I will try to recap in a dream review.

I typed up My dream it turned out to come through rather brief. I posted it and I truly hope no One takes it in fear. It isn't even a warning. My guess is that there was type of energy shift and this is how I interpreted it AND it is how it could feel if We are not prepared mentally. I think there was probably a nearby earthquake. That is My intuition.

Time for dinner and the beginning of the latest Twilight movie.

I checked out the chatroom and it was very quiet so I went to dream.

No comments: