Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Night School "We'll see what comes out" 3-2-2012

03/03/12

We'll see what comes out

(From night school last night)

It didn't seem like I remembered much but there is some good stuff coming out of My fingers this morning.

There is another guy in the chat room who has similar dream language as Me and he calls his dreams his night job. I have begun reviewing My night (in the wee hours) before I Am fully awake and it does seem that his term might better fit My night last night except that it does not feel like work.

I think I was mostly dream walking last night (I prefer that term over night job) and I don't ever (so far anyway) remember much from dream-walking. I think the other person's privacy has a lot to do with that. I also think I have talked about this before here but I need to keep processing it. Another point would be not really/fully relating to a lot of what I find in other people's dreams. I would venture the guess that when the other and I are on close wave bands I might remember more. That seems more likely to happen but I must begin to allow it also and I'm still not sure what blocks I have erected. This discussion with MySelf should begin to shed more light on this.

There are more and more people asking questions and I do feel I got messages about helping out there BUT it is NOT about trying to give answers. It is about helping “them” find “their” answers and this is how I Am being shown that leadership works in the new paradigm.

I Am also getting the feeling that the tearing down of the old is progressing well and that it is instigated primarily by the youngstars. This would seem to be a coalition of the children of world leaders and Our space friends and other starseeds. Those who feel called to be a part of that probably know who “they” are.

The rest of Us, who are wondering exactly what is happening (and when and All that) are probably called to begin the re-building and transformation. There are many ways and venues where We can begin. Each One of Us does have a piece of the puzzle even tho most of Us still doubt Our ability. We can encourage each other and this will greatly benefit and speed up the process.

One thing We can do is ask questions of the omni-verse and Our inner Self. I love the question: “What else is possible?” when asked inside not outside. Asking outside gets a limited answer.

Then We will need to find what We feel inspired towards. Some will be dishwashers and some will be orators. What is Our passion. Trust Me here, that was a very hard question for Me to answer at first. The reason was many fold (as are most things) but One was that I could not get it that dreaming could be a passion and important role. Of All the things I do, dreaming is the most powerful and important. Without dreaming the rest of My efforts would be completely futile. “They” would be much more limited if nothing else.

Once again I must emphasize the importance of love. Love is the answer. Everything else will flow naturally from love. Anything less will be a struggle and will not create any lasting change.

All that being said, I ended My night with recess. It was a very pleasant reunion with some more forgotten friends. At first We were rather shy and had difficulty expressing Our desires to re-unite. After a bit Our body language and actions made it clear that We truly did want to experience being OurSelves and being each other. That was the start of a grand re-union. We played Our way through the rest of the night.



No comments: