Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today 3/14/12

03/14/12

High Speed

Wizard's Log Star-date: 05:33:44 AM

Good morning. I woke with several ideas and thoughts trying to get out of My fingers. I tried postponing getting up and typing and was actually successful for a couple of hours.

Wow, where did My day go?

I typed up some things and got night school posted. I've returned to bed several times and during My last dream time there came a knock on the door. This rarely happens here.

Lo and behold, it was the phone company guys delivering My new modem. “They” had it All programmed and ready to go and helped Me hook it up and make sure it was working.

So, now I Am set up on hi speed Internet and spent most of My day playing. I'm definitely gonna like this.

What can I say, a lot of reading, You Tubes, email and chat. Then dinner and another episode of True Blood, more chat and the dream time.

No comments: