Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Night School "Being" 3-16-2012

03/16/12

Being

(From night school last night)

I was busy All night but it feels like it may be hard to convey in words.

I had many experiences of being, simply being. It is rather hard to describe. There was doing too, but it was doing with ease. We usually relate doing to striving and effort. It is so easy to do and be (where I was) that it was play-full. There was no striving, because it was not needed.

This went on in several different locations and with many different groups of people. I was “being” in an entire world where being and doing with ease are the norm. Of course there was love abundant and flowing everywhere. Because love is abundant, there is abundance of All types flowing freely.

I saw more of the illusory world dissolving. It was like it was wavering and shimmering and fading. I began to see the world (as it appears) without doubt and fear. I could see and experience it as certain immortal beings see and experience it. It is like there is a movie being projected out but it never reaches a screen so it can't be seen. It just filters through Our every day lives and world without ever being noticed. Until, One day We stop and look into the projector (which of course is OurSelf) and see All (or part of) that We have been missing.

There is abundance All around Us just waiting for Us to be able (and willing) to see it. I was seeing and feeling and living it.

I got to look at MySelf living My everyday life as I Am becoming aware of All this. As I become of aware of being in more than One place and/or One world at a time. It is not being in more than One place at a time for the first time, it is becoming aware of doing it. The veil is being rent and the blinders are being removed. It can be done gently, or rough. That is Our choice.

I vaguely remember observing MySelf living in and experiencing this transitional world that is My waking experience. This too is difficult to convey in words and it is something We are not familiar with because it is brand new to Us. I saw the importance of making the transition in order for it to be easier to adapt to and accept what We are becoming. Most of Us need some time to get used to being the creators of Our reality and especially to accept being responsible for OurSelves.

I watched MySelf in areas where I was helping the needy, the hungry and playing with the people who were experiencing joy, some for the first time in “their” memory. These people are also transitioning from being powerless victims of severe poverty (remember that some were starving) to being powerful creators of abundant living. We need to allow “them” “their” simple joys and pleasures as “they” begin to create what it is that “they” want in “their” lives. “They” have begun this process by calling Us to “their” aid, soon “they” will recognize this, in “their” time “they” too will recognize just how powerful “they” are.

In the midst of All this I was able to be. I can be part of, I can be Me. I can be happy.

I spent the rest of the night in recess. We were playing in this multiple experience. Once again I was meeting with and playing with forgotten aspects of MySelf. There were many friends from childhood, some forgotten others that were sorely missed. There were friends from around the world, from places I have no conscious memory of visiting. We recognized each other. We had a One-der-full time being and doing with ease.



No comments: