Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Morning Review "Popcorn and Gold" 3/25/12

03/25/12

Popcorn and Gold

Morning Review (as I was waking)

Another busy night with little memory. However, I did get it why, at least partially.

As I woke I remembered some scenes from “Touch” where Jake is trying to leave messages with his popcorn. I had a flash of someOne stealing gold from Me and/or someOne else and then felt “them” stealing Jake's popcorn. Now I don't know if You have ever seen or been in a scene where something like this happened with an autistic child but “tantrum” is such a mild word for what ensues. Really, it is much worse to take popcorn (or any object of current focus) from an autist than it is to take gold from a king. It seems silly to Us. It is sooooo easy to make more popcorn. Well, the attachment to money and gold seems just as silly to an autist.

Now, I'm giggling to visions of an A-dult screaming: “He stole My popcorn”. Or: “Your honor, I demand retribution. He stole My popcorn”. Yet, We see nothing silly or foolish about demanding justice if someOne steals Our credit card or money or gold or jewelry. “But that's different!!!!!”. Is it?

I had visions of Our world changing a lot and fast (relatively). It was a bit like a movie on fast forward. I think this is some of what I have been dreaming the last few nights and it really is hard to bring into waking. I have been aware (had feelings hanging on in waking) about how much work and change there is ahead simply in terms of the human psyche. It has begun, I know that and there is much in store. I use the word work and even that is becoming very outmoded. Perhaps it would be more appropriate to say there is much patience ahead. It isn't really like any work We are familiar with, it is about being and letting others see Our being (Our love) and allowing “them” to follow suit, or not.

We can show people this way but We can NOT force anyOne to follow. There are many ways and many choices and each One must be allowed and honored. A world that is free, totally free and founded on sharing and caring, an economy of giving requires a complete change in Our mental mindset. This change has to be completely voluntary. The days of: “This is what is best for You” or “Trust Me, I know what is best” or “Follow the leader” are over. Of course there are also people who choose to continue to play follow the leader and that choice is honored also.

How is this possible”?

In All honesty, I have no idea. Maybe that is why I haven't been remembering My dreams the last few nights.

I guess the word “utopian” would apply.

I see much change ahead and I really don't see how it can be possible, but I know that it is. It is not only possible it is happening. There must be a lot of change in thinking in a lot of people. It has begun.

Those of Us who work with hearts and minds (dreams, telepathy, etc.) can send these thoughts and love energy out to the mass consciousness. This has an affect even if We don't see it right away. It takes time and patience and repetition because it is All about choice. Each person gets to decide for “themSelf” what and how much “they” wish to believe. This can be frustrating for those of Us who hold the vision of this new Earth, but isn't it what We really want? Isn't that worth waiting for.

So, the next time You think You don't have enough popcorn in Your bank account, remember that Our world is changing, right before Our eyes. It may seem slow, but it also seems fast. There are opportunities that lie ahead which are sooooo vast that even if You did dream of “them” You can NOT remember “them” upon waking.



No comments: