Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Today "Another day between worlds" 3/28/12

03/28/12

Another day between worlds

Wizard's Log Star-date: 09:59:01 AM

Good morning. Another dreamy day. The night was full of dreams, and I remember some important parts but can't (don't want to) concentrate enough yet to type it up. Something is going on and I'm guessing I will know more better when I get through it.

Watched an interesting video by Dr. Stephen Geer or Greer. Very interesting, more confirmation.

One thing I Am seeing is slightly different versions of what is going on in Our world. The first way I account for this is that there are different/multiple realities that are very close yet different. It is easy for anyOne to slip/slide from One reality to another with or without noticing. There is One common factor that I look for. It is found in some and lacking in others. It is love. Does the article focus on love, care, giving, connection, peace and equality or are these factors missing.

It is a fairly common human proclivity to look for the differences and fight over “them”. We know how to do this well and We have a lot of practice. As long as We think there is only One absolute reality and everything happens inside that and is subject to that it is very easy to find differences because of the actual multiple realities that are sooooo similar. When We begin looking for similarities and love, then We can begin to build something rather than continuing to tear everything down.

I had an interesting thought: “Heart centered technology”.

I also had the strong feeling that My life will be very different at this time next year, probably long before that.

I feel like there was some sort of shift or download or something or something else that culminated (at least for Me personally) during the day.

No comments: