Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Night School "About being who I Am and acceptance and.........." 3-2-2012

03/02/12

About being who I Am and acceptance and..........

(From night school last night)

We started with some review of the previous night's question and answer. I Am definitely willing and now I get it that I Am able to do what is asked. I Am only being asked to be who I Am. During the day (yesterday) I recognized that it was My miss-perception (of what leadership) is that was blocking Me.

Then We went into the training and instruction dreams:

I experienced being of an ethnic minority. This was quite I opening. I could sense MySelf feeling the feelings of extreme prejudice coming at Me and My anger in response. I knew that I was trying not to act and react from this basis but I could tell that it definitely affects My actions, thoughts and life.

Next I was at a soccer game. I really hope I can remember everything in here, there was sooooo much. Most of the players were old friends from My passed, some have even died since I knew “them” but even the dead were playing strong. I was reluctant to give hugs in some cases and yet excited and happy to hug All these old friends. I know that sounds like a contradiction and there were contradictory feelings. I was still afraid that some would be offended by a hug. We got through All that and We were All very happy to be reunited. We would not have been at that game if We had not wanted to reunite. I easily recognized this as a continuing re-merging/reconnection with My castaways, rejects and forgotten Ones (Theo calls “them” Our orphans). I also made note that being in the chatroom is connecting with new friends. I Am expanding on many fronts.

Now it would (on the surface) appear that soccer remains a game of competition. Not if You don't keep score. I remembered how when I played basketball and soccer with special needs kids “they” often went to the “wrong” goal or basket and scored. Now I get it, it is brilliant, it is co-operation and inclusion in action . Just hit the basket or the goal, it doesn't matter if it is a point for which team. We are All in this together. And if anyOne tried and missed We cheered and encouraged “them” regardless. Often, We would All stand back and let “them” keep trying until “they” “scored” or were ready to move on. We were playing and having fun and it did NOT matter what the score was or who won or any of that. The point was to help others to score rather than trying to prevent it and interfere. We were All a support team. Sure, for the better players We could (and did) set up some obstacles and interference to make it more challenging and fun for “them”. If it ever became not fun We changed tactics and made it fun again.

Another thing I noticed (and this was practically screaming at Me) was how comfortable everyOne was in (and with) whatever condition “they” were in. Dead or alive, healthy or sickly, whole or handicapped any and All were completely comfortable with and as “themSelves”. That was sooooo encouraging to see. It was part of My initial discomfort with giving hugs, I was not sure about hugging a ghost or someOne who us missing various body parts but when it was not an obstacle for “them” why should I let it bother Me?

There was a dream about working for an ex-boss again (thank god this One was NOT catering) and it was focused on My being accepted and about Me accepting being a leader. It was All very clear in dream but now I don't remember the details.

There was another segment leading up to waking, ah yes, now I remember: ABUNDANCE.

I was reminded about giving and receiving. Again I was shown the importance of being who I Am and doing what is in front of Me and letting the rest take care of itSelf. About staying focused on love and the more and aware of My various alternate realities. I was re-shown a vision I had years ago about gold bars and coins piled high on a table I have (which I have kept All these years because of that vision) and I could feel and All-most see the abundance rushing towards Me. I Am getting it that I AM source, that I Am actually free of need BUT for this transition We are in, money is still an important part and has a role to play. Basically explained, when everyOne has plenty, when everyOne has more than plenty then no One will need any. I do believe that is Our course that We are on. I know I have an important role to play in this.

Once again I recognized the value and importance of the chatroom. I saw how I (and others) were able to accept some who were spouting rhetoric that did not resonate. As We just took in and filed what was being said and accepted the person as a person and a part of Us, there was a definite shift.

Recognizing All this and feeling abundance pouring down upon Me I woke and was able to bring this feeling into waking with Me.



No comments: