Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Today "A little bit busy" 3/24/12

03/23/12

A little bit busy

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:45:12 AM

Good morning. I Am getting more familiar with being in two (or more) worlds as I begin My day. I like that.

I Am surprised that the first episode of Touch is All-ready available. I didn't expect to be able to watch it until next week. Time....................

Today I hope to catch up on emails (at least somewhat), go to the spring for water and replace the drawstring on My bamboo curtain over My front window. I do truly appreciate having it over the window when the sun is blazing through in the evenings but I really do like the clearer view with it raised most of the day. This will be a priority even thought it is still 10 below. Hopefully as the sun gets around it will get above 0. Also want to thank the woman who said she saw Me on the ship. I really do appreciate that support.

I just real-eyesed that I also need to fill My heating oil tank today too. Busy day, I'd better watch “Touch”.

I got My water, filled the oil tank and restrung the bamboo shade. I downloaded the first video for Permaculture: http://www.permaculture-media-download.com/2011/09/introduction-to-permaculture-40-hours.html while I was restringing the shade and am watching it now. It looks really interesting. Kinda long but I can pause each vid and take breaks. Short attention span You know.

Don't think I will come anywhere close to catching up on email. I did watch the first episode of “Touch” earlier, really enjoyed it.

Dinner and “True Blood”.

I did some email, the chat room was quiet so I didn't hang out there.

Dream time.



No comments: