Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Dream Walking "Visiting Poverty" 3/5/12

03/05/12

Visiting Poverty

Dream-walking (From last night)

I visited poverty in “Their” dreams last night. This was abject poverty, born and raised amongst sickness and starvation. This was (some of) the dreams where poverty has All-ways been king and hunger has All-ways been queen.

I did My usual sending love routine, and All-though this is appreciated what “they” really wanted was food. Life is much simpler and there is actually a lot more love between people than is seen in many places where poverty only means living with “less than” rather than living with nothing.

The dreams and the wants are much simpler in this land. I was not surprised at this. I was surprised at how unprepared I Am to deal with it. What can I do? As I see and walk through these simple dreams, the cries, the ever present hunger, the eyes that won't stop staring at this well fed apparition, what can I do?

It would seem I can do nothing but I know that is not true and the eyes know it would be a lie if I spoke My truth. I can not lie to “their” dreams. Perhaps in the day I can lie and say that I can do nothing, but not in “their” dreams. Can I hold on until morning?

I can give comfort I find. I can hold One child while a mother holds several. I can sit with a child who appears homeless and without parents. I can give hope to “their” dreams. And somehow, I know this is not hope without substance. I Am not clear in My own mind, but I Am certain.

I Am part of changing this world. We will start again and build a new world. We have begun. All people will be equal and All will be fed. Then the love I have to share will be more appreciated because it will not be drowned out by the cry of hunger. Then I will Once again walk in these dreams and over love instead of hope. For then hope will not be born of desperation.

But what can I do today? When today comes and night has gone to bed, I can find food. I don't know how or why, I just know that I can. And while it is still night I can plant this hope in “their” dreams.

But will You still be here in the morning?”

I will be here and I will bring My friends and We will bring food. We will bring clean water and We will stand beside You.”

Will You live amongst Us?”

I do not know, but I do know that You will never be hungry again. NEVER”



No comments: