Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Today "Holding the vision and passing it on" 3/3/12

03/03/12

Holding the vision and passing it on

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:47:20 AM

Good morning. I know there was information last night but I don't remember much clearly. Gonna see what comes out as I type out what little I remember, I'm not sure exactly where I Am this morning, find that out too as I go along.

I just read a great article that says many of the things I Am feeling and saying about the transition. I Am certain this guy hasn't read anything I've written. It is confirmation. What I Am getting is out on the grid and We are each doing Our part to spread the word and that is exactly what it is All about. This is One beginning of using those powers We thought We had lost. He speaks about money and how We really don't need it. The Sun does not require a paycheck etc. People are the only Ones who require payment for services, I love that and want to spread that far and wide. The change has definitely begun and I'm excited.

Got night school typed up. I may need to begin a new category of dream-walking as I begin to have better recall of that.

I Am holding the vision of My second reality, it does feel like the two are blending more and more.

I'm reading some interesting articles this morning more affirmation and some further explanation for some of My intuits. Good stuff.

It feels like mostly a day for Me to be sending love and information that I have into the grid. I can do that. I will check out the chat room soon but need to remember not to try to give anyOne MY answers but help each find “their” answers.

Had some more good conversations in the chat room then went to town.

My neighbor who was doing My snowplowing was home and We had a brief talk and he seems happy that I will be having his friend do My plowing because of the difficulty of My driveway. I do love the way these things work out for the best when We let “them”.

I went to just look at monitors and there was a really nice One on sale so I went ahead and got it for My laptop. I especially wanted it for watching some of these new TV shows coming out but I really like it and it will be better for everything I do on My laptop.

On the way home I saw a sign that a local phone company now has hi-speed DSL Internet available in this area. Now that is exciting news. I will check that out next week and hopefully get it.

I spent the time to hookup My new monitor and do some extra cooking. Had dinner and started watching the movie “In Time”. I like the concept and it has some good points that relate to what We are living through right now.

As I was getting ready to work on this and go to the chat room I got a flash feeling, experience, awareness of being a spirit having a human experience. I don't know how to describe it but it was very informative and encouraging even tho it only lasted a few seconds. Another beginning.

I'm going to check out the chatroom now. I was mostly watching and listening because it was quite busy. I tend to hang back and just feed in My energy when I Am in a crowd. As the room thinned out I got to do some joking and sharing.

All this set the stage for My dream time.

No comments: