Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

TODAY 1/7/2012

Today

1-7-2012

I'm definitely sliding between realities, focuses or dimensions today. Had some great dreams last night some which I will relate here. Woke remembering My new mantras rather than My old pre-programming, that was nice. Real-eyesed that I had a choice of where/how to focus and that I Am choosing.

Started a project to (hopefully) get My current thoughts/mantras onto My desktop or background or, or, or..........................

The morning reset is a strong programming for Us 3Dians. I was trying to delete it (silly Me, haven't I learned yet??????) Now I'm working on reprogramming it. Just like I'm adding (or remembering) immortal beliefs to My litmitation beliefs.

Last night I dreamed about these different beliefs. I often read about thoughts and vibrations being similar to a radio tuner, We tune in to the correct signal to get a message (or entertainment). These/Our beliefs can be (probably All-ready are) sorted into different stations/frequencies on the dial. We tune into the set We want.

I'm reading from a lot of different authors that 2012 is about choosing what We want in Our world and creating it. Most agree that there will be different levels/versions co-existing. I certainly seem to be reading what I Am feeling (projecting what I see).

My video seems to be too large. Tried uploading from a good Wifi connection and after an hour still wasn't done. I may try from a hard line hi-speed connection but I want it to be easily accessible so I will look into other software, and/or learning how to compress a video file. I know that still pics saved in large memory size can be converted but I don't know how to do that either. When I get into something like this on the computer, I encounter a mix of frustration and interest and excitement. This time it's feeling good, I'm open to working through it.

Had a nice time in town, hot tub and meditations. Didn't feel like I got sucked in to 3D energy like I usually do (maybe used to???? hope)

I spent the evening reading, working on My blog and learning about My camera, how to compress files and such.

I woke up a couple of times and got up to try out some ideas I had for pics and vids on My blog.

No comments: