Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Today 1-15-2012

TODAY
01/15/12
Good morning. Interesting dreams last night which seemed to just blend into night school. It started out with dream visits to alternate realities. I was kind of amazed at how many different realities I visit. Often I will visit many different realities each night and night after night without re-visiting any. Last night I did visit a reality that was familiar. I seem to have visited it before and sometimes the theme varies. It involves a beautiful house with huge windows in the upstairs and some sort of waterfall and garden inside those windows. Sometimes My family is wealthy and living there is perfectly normal. Sometimes it is far beyond My family's financial status. Other times it is about My family making the effort and mental shift to be able to afford the house.
This transitioned into night school. I real-eyesed that I felt something was missing from My current mantras and the inner work I'm doing. It felt like I haven't put enough focus on love. I started using a mantra I used a lot a few years ago: “I Am Love”. Then I made it: “I Am immortal, I Am love.” Then: “I Am immortal Love”. I spent most of the night repeating these in random order. As soon as I started focusing on love I noticed My angel aspects were with Me and very happy.
I brought this with Me into My waking and consciously reset My morning reset button.
I had an interesting thought about money and how most of Us feel about the evil of money the badness of people with money and power. Many of Us feel this way. I certainly do even though that is getting less for Me. Yet We All want enough to live comfortably and be able to give time, attention and focus to what is important for Us. (BTW, I do believe this is an option for Us to explore either now or very soon) Basically, We want more money yet We think those who have lots of money are bad. How can We ever allow OurSelves more if We believe that would make Us bad? Obviously this is giving much weight to good and bad also.
Interesting that the daily inspiration from Expect Wonderful speaks of revisiting and revising Our ideas about humility and power.
Remembered some more from night school. About honoring old beliefs for “they” served to enhance and support the experience I wanted. And about facing and owning fears, doubts, etc. And recognizing when ego is trying to block My progress to protect Us.
I made a quick trip to town, and of course, while I was away from My computer I remembered a bunch more stuff from night school. Now, let's see if I can find any of it. Ah, the part about love. Love is the first and most important part of All this. In a way, I was looking to the fruit without tending to the plant and roots. If I have love, All the rest of what I want will follow. We are love, that is what I really want to get to, what I want to remember. Without that ( I hate quoting scripture, but if the shoe fits) We have nothing. All the changes and technology is wasted without first being love. And, it's not really about being love, We All-ready are. It is about focusing on love and being aware of love first and foremost. It's about living from and as love. Then, and only then, can We live in a world of sharing and caring. That is how We can have an economy based on giving.
Faced and walked through some resis-dance by dealing with some financial stuff. Was pleasantly surprised.
I checked out stuff on doing better videos, making progress and looking forward to making another vid. Did more reading and continue to find that I Am projecting what I belief out into the world.








No comments: