Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Today 1-10-2012

TODAY

01/10/12

Good morning. Night school was about changing beliefs again. I sensed everything as energy and then the codes which are behind it All. Remembering who We really are certainly seems to be a theme this year and I seem to be right on track.

There was more about the perceived rich and famous. I don't know if I can find the words. It relates to: “We create Our own reality” and “We see what We project”. Bottom line is these guys and All the world leaders are NOT the bad guys. I got more insight into who and what “they” really are. It's quite different from Our general perception. Part of it is Our judgment and Our choice (at some level) to live in mediocre and perceive suffering. Most of Us carry a judgment that it would be nice to be rich BUT it would be BAD. We judge rich people as mean and greedy. Is it any Oneder We live in scarcity and lack?

Definitely want to look at My own beliefs about abundance. I want to add beliefs that it is perfectly okay to be wealthy. I want to add beliefs that I Am free of need. I want to believe about MySelf and My life as an immortal believes.

My doctor appointment went well. He was very pleasantly surprised with All My numbers. He has been wanting to see Me every month and now says every 3-4 months will be good. So, I felt very much like what I Am doing (All around) is working. As I have said before, yes I want to live in 5D and beyond and it includes 3D. I feel We must learn to balance and practice balancing Our physical, mental and spiritual lives. I gotta tell You I know little about balance but I Am learning. Many of You have All-ready read Me definition of balance but it bares repeating: “Balance is something I run passed on My way to the other extreme.” Actually I stole that from a friend I only met twice and don't remember her name. She lived in San Francisco at the time so if anyOne knows who she is let Me know so I can credit her for such and insightful saying.

I had bunches of thoughts worth passing on while driving around but damned if I can remember any right now.

My proclamation for today: I want to expand how I believe, think, act and live. I want to live in a world based on sharing and caring and where We spend time each day paying attention to Our others including the planet, plants, animals, the sky and All that is therein. I will give just about anything I have to give to obtain this. I know that in infinity/eternity this is not a final goal but it sure seems like the next step for Me.

I found One of My thoughts from earlier: Belief in need creates poverty and slavery. Most of Us believe We have needs and We believe that this is just the way it is. In separation/limitation it is the way it is. Perhaps it is time to change the way it is.

I tried uploading My video to YouTube, looked like it was working for about an hour and a half, then not. Hope to do an audio of “Remembering dreaming the dream” tomorrow and post that. I made a vid of a slide show that I will try uploading from a hi speed hard line this weekend.

A little reading and off to dream time.

No comments: