Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Night School 1-25-2012

Night School

01/25/12

My newly united rejects and castaways were a steady if not constant presence with Me yesterday and last night. Smiling and offering assistance and I kept asking: “What can I give in return?”

Class started early, showing Me more connecting and more buried memories coming to the surface. I got up very early to type this out and All-ready have forgotten some of what I wanted to share. Do You remember?

What I remember clearly dreaming is that if I were to try and explain what I Am remembering of forgotten technology, You would say: “Silly boy, everyOne knows that. That is so simple. It is too simple.” And I would reply: “Exactly. THAT'S THE POINT.”

We All know, We All hold the secrets of the mystery schools, the source and tools We need to access Our free, abundant and renewable energy. We just need to admit it. But it is too simple. We can NOT see the forest for the tress. We are convinced that We need a savior, a scientist, a genius, a Moses to lead Us to the promised land.

WE ARE THE ONES WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.

We have bought the belief that We are unworthy, We are stupid, We could NOT possibly know how to take care of OurSelves. And as long as We believe it, it is true.

We are beginning the evolution, We are the critical mass. I saw Our numbers swelling and the control systems coming apart at the seams.

There is a new economy being birthed, it is happening right now not ten years from now. It is an economy based on giving. Most of Us will say: “It can not work. One (or many) can not give without getting in return.”

And as long as We believe that, it is true.

Yet each and everyOne of Us has experienced the joy of giving, even if only in a small way. It starts with Me, and hopefully with You. It starts today. If not now, when?

My rejects have much to share. I saw Us and the youngstars around the globe giving. We sent love to the world leaders. We think Our leaders have Us in a strangle hold, and as long as We believe it, it is true. We sent love to Our leaders. We are sending love to Our leaders and We are a storm.

Another thing My rejects are still trying to show Me is that I can wear “them”. This body is just a suit that I put on when I enter 3D. I can put on another. I real-eyes I Am quite attached to this One. There was more and if I remember I will write another edition.

No comments: