Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, January 6, 2012

TODAY 1/5/2012

TODAY

01/05/12

My dog (Shadow) woke Me around 3AM and when I returned to bed I thought: “I haven't had night school the last few nights.”

Silly Me. My angel aspects showed up All-most immediately. I would say this was an actual visual (which is unusual for Me) but “they” were nearly transparent. Perhaps I was seeing “their” energy bodies? “They” jumped right in and started working on Me. It was like My mind going to massage therapy.

We've been very busy working on You.” I could tell that. The difficulty with night school is the thoughts, ideas, downloads and inputs come so fast it's hard to sort “them” out. Perhaps ego could step in and do the navigating through the thoughts???????

First, there was the thought about remembering forgotten technology but My dilemma with wanting love to be first, wanting Our abilities to take precedence and and and. “Okay, slow down. How could love not be first? And, why do You think there is a difference between abilities and technology?” Oh, if I believe that We are energy and that energy is love then I guess it would be impossible for Us to do anything aside from or outside of love? “Duh” I guess it is My differentiation/separation between technology and abilities that is tripping Me up? “Duh again.” You don't have to make fun of Me. “We are You.” Duh.

Then, there was the abundance and prosperity stuff. Ego, get somebody to sort this out!!!!!!! “You need to stop looking for it. It's All-ready here.” But I don't see it. “Because You don't believe it.” Well, if I saw it I'd believe it. “Gotta believe it first, then You will project it into reality and see it.” Damn I hate that.

After that it was pretty much like a looping tape. “Things don't need to change, YOU need to change.” I'm trying, I Am changing. “Yes, be patient and trust YourSelf.” Easy for You to say.

I had visions/feelings/impressions of things like My living cabin (My houseplant), living free of need, doing what I'm doing, enjoying doing what I'm doing and not worrying. I noticed My aspect who I have come to think of as representing My immortal-Self. This version appears nearly ghost-like and is beautiful. (I have a hard time with that because I have yet to think of MySelf as beautiful. Perhaps handsome if One is being generous, but beautiful??????) The importantist part right now is that it is the Me that is believing, thinking, acting and living fully as an immortal. I remembered Once asking: “How do You create so much abundance and prosperity in Your life? (I just get the sense of wealth whenever I notice this aspect) The answer: “How do You not?” It was like asking a fish: “How do You breathe underwater?”

So, I decided to get up and start writing. Once again I decided to change My morning routine to continue deleting/re-programming My auto reset. So I'm kinda jumping around from One thing to another. I do love having a computer to write with. Easy to have several thoughts, stories, whatever open and running at Once.

I had a nice nap. Dreams of visiting several alternate realities that were similar to this One. I theel that One of the reasons We are rarely aware of alternate realities, why We seldom notice that We switch realities is because of these neighboring realities that are so similar. When We decide to be more aware, then We notice these subtle differences, often real-eye-sing that We slip and slide between realities All day long in addition to All night.

I made a video of Me reading a journey, but the program I used doesn't open with a popular player. I will try another program soon.

I did My dishes and downloaded some meditations.

Some thoughts during the afternoon: I keep thinking about it being optimal to be/live in tune with Gaia rather than making/supporting/improving All of Our survival techniques and mechanisms etc. I was pleasantly how much more pleasant doing dishes was in My current process. I now allow the abundance and prosperity of the universe, of Me to flow to, through and around Me. I had more thoughts but I can't remember where I put “them”.

No comments: