Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Today 1/28/12

TODAY

01/28/12

Good morning. Interesting night and even more interesting morning. Definitely experiencing and exploring being in 3D AND aware of (even a little bit in) 5D. It does take some getting used to.

Okay, some email, very little writing, some reading and then getting ready for a trip to town. It's -40F today so would stay home if it didn't feel important to go in. Sun is out beautiful and bright which means cold, cold, cold this time of year here. Or is that just My belief? Well, for now, that's My story and I'm sticking to it.

Hope to get over that soon.

It's looking like this may be a short post but there was a lot in Night School which stretched into day school this morning.

After My adventure in town today, maybe I'll have more to share.

Well, My adventure into town turned out to be an adventure in My truck not starting. The plug for the electric heaters had come partially out and so it was too cold to start. Got everything plugged in but needs to heat for a few hours at these temps and by then the pool will be closed and what fun is town without the pool?

Will try again tomorrow. Fortunately I don't let anything run low enough to run out before then and My movies aren't due 'til tomorrow. Maybe I'll watch a Star Wars episode tonight.

Nice thing is I'm not frustrated or scared about this development.

I did a lot of reading and watching some interesting vids.

Off to dream without too much to report.

No comments: