Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Space Walking


Dreams #71
01/16/12
Space Walking
Introduction
Sit back and relax, if You can. Breathe deep and relax.
Perhaps I should take the lead on this One, especially since it IS My dream, which I forgot and am now recreating.
A short time ago, in a fantasy just around the corner I visited a new academy. It was new to Me at least. Across the gorge and through the valley between the snow-capped mountains I could see My beloved Dragon Riding Academy. I looked back at My blog and find two things: It was called the Dragon Rider's Academy and I didn't write about it as much as I thought I had. At least I can't find much in My blog.
But I digress, that's pretty common for Me. Have You noticed? If not You must not have read too many of My stories. That may be because I haven't posted enough of My stories.
So, here We are at the Space Walking Academy, nestled high in the Alaska range. The instructors seem like friendly enough folks even if “they” do demand We maintain Our new-found beliefs to the highest standards possible. Exercising (mental and physical) is required unless We don't want to. Of course, if We don't want to exercise We don't get to space walk (or eat or any number of other niceties). The knowing that We are here by choice and that everything We do here is by choice is strictly retained and re-enforced.
Your first thought (or question) as was Ours upon finding that this academy is in the Alaska range might be: “How do You survive the cold?” There are several answers. First off, You may (or may not) real-eyes that it is cold in space. DUH. In order to space walk, the way We are wanting and learning to space walk, We have to adopt some new beliefs. The instructors like to call it expansion and I hear it is quite the rage in 2012 land. In fact, I was really getting into it when I decided to visit here. Another funny thing that. I don't remember deciding. I only remember finding MySelf here. Hmmmmm. Well, the instructors assure Us that We did indeed request to be here. We even had some pre-training which We apparently also agreed to.
Okay, I do remember this expansion stuff going around and around through My head for several years prior to now. Recently it's been even stronger. In order to make some of the changes I foresee (and others also seem to foresee) We have to make some changes. Imagine that........................ I have tried in the passed (and again recently) to destroy or remove old beliefs. That doesn't work for Me. I do know why, it's about infinity and eternity and limitlessness. I want to experience these things, I want “them” to be real in My life and part of My life. If I try to remove My passed, how can I explore it in My future? Instead I try to add new memories and/or beliefs. What I've really been feeling a lot is the need (or more accurately) the want to live in tune with nature and the planet and now space.
For eons We the people have tried to conquer everything. Now, in My opinion, it is time to live in harmony. This is gonna require a major shift in mindset. One of the things that is quite engrained in Our beliefs and thinking is that everything and everyOne is out to get Us. This includes nature, the planet and space.
Have I digressed again. Yes, and no. The space walking instructors repeat over and over to Us that this is very important. In order to master (hell in order to even begin) space walking We must look at this stuff and begin adding some new beliefs. Space walking has the potential, All-most the mandate of changing Our world. It certainly will change the way We look at and think of Our world. So, which comes first? The chicken or why does the chicken walk in space?
Another thing the instructors say is very important is breathing. Another duh? “They” tell Us that breathing in the cold mountain air at these heights in the Alaska range is good practice. I have all-ready had some practice breathing -60F air in the winter at My home in Alaska. “They” say that too was good practice and that I just need to practice more (and more and more and....) The instructors also say that the good thing about this cold (read frigid) mountain air is that it has less oxygen. That's a good thing???????????????????? It is if One wants to learn space walking.
I just had a thought. Okay, that may not seem like a news flash to You but it does to Me.
I wonder what the dragons over at “their” academy think of Us. I wonder if (and wildly imagine that) “they” are laughing at Us. Imagine several dragons sitting around sunning “themSelves” on a mountain ledge, discussing the silly humans over there who still need to learn how to breathe in space, even how to breathe in these mountains and then how to space walk. “Watch that first step.” Hahahaha. I can just imagine “them” rolling around in fits of uncontrollable laughter. Damn, I hope it's a big ledge.
After some time of practicing breathing (can You believe that humans would ever need to practice breathing?) We will get to begin taking Our first steps. Here We are, many of Us from retirement communities, and We are going to take Our first steps. But first, how about the time factor?
This is One place where the dragons come in quite useful to Us. For dragons are timeless. In fact, have You noticed how dragon-like some of the regular instructors are. I've also noticed that others look a lot like vampires, others like the Fae and still others like angels. I wonder why that is? Yet, “they” are All very definitely human. Do You think that after We have been space walking for a while We will look different too?  What about the One that looks like a fish? Are those wings under that jacket? Is that BIG hair intended to hide horns? And that tree, the One close to the dining hall, does that remind You of anything? I thought it was a few feet closer to the door yesterday. I could swear that the limb that is kinda pointing at the sky was pointing down at the lake a few days ago. Am I losing My mind? Would that be a good thing or a bad thing? I thought that class was for second year attendees???????? Yes, the course schedule definitely had “Losing Our minds to find Our feet” listed under year two.
Okay, to help Us deal with the amount of time that it takes to adjust Our thinking and breathing “they” brought in some dragons to assist. Just being around these strong and beautiful creatures makes time pass incredibly fast. Soon (it seemed like it would take forever) We were ready to take Our first steps. WOW. I just flashed on Luke and Yoda: “There is no try, only do.” Here goes everything. We are taken to a high (looks like the highest in the world) mountain peak and told this is where We begin. It took Us six long and exhausting hours to get here and NOW We begin?? I Am very happy to see a battalion of dragons sitting on nearby peaks and hovering on the gentle wind. Also glad “they” aren't wearing jackets stamped RESCUE or SECURITY. Or does that mean that “they” are NOT here for rescue or security?????
One of Our many, many, times many lessons was that these kinds of questions and doubts are NOT really helpful when One is about to step off a precipice. In fact it is highly recommended that We face such things long before We get here. I wonder if anyOne is thinking like this? I don't see any bones amongst the rocks down below. Can I see that far? This is getting Me nowhere fast. When I step off that peak, I want to be somewhere not nowhere. I remember several years ago asking the question: “If We see someOne jumping off a cliff, do We see someOne committing suicide or someOne learning to fly?” Now I'm asking: “When We see an A-dult stepping off a high mountain peak, do We see someOne taking “their” first step?” I sure hope so.
Breathe and step out. How about if I just work on breathing some more? Take that first step. Can I close My eyes? “WHATEVER!” Did every dragon on the earth just shout that? I had forgotten that dragons can read minds. Okay, I'm ready, I'm gonna do it, any minute now, here I go, (please God). “YOU ARE GOD” Damn those mind readers. Here goes, I'm ssssttttteppping out now.
OH MY GOD. The air feels solid beneath My feet. Maybe I Am God????? Or a reasonable facsimile? This feels great. This is wonder-FULL. I can't describe how excited I feel. I Am ecstatic. Are You surprised? Well, I see You may be surprised that I succeeded but are You surprised at My feelings at success? This is like being on top of the world.
REALLY????” “SILLY HUMAN”
I know this is just the beginning. This is not graduation. There is more ahead of Me. Pardon the pun. Maybe I should say there is less ahead of Me. Hahahaha. Now it's time to walk back and give someOne else a turn.
How do I tell the others how easy it is?




No comments: