Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Night School 1-30-2012

Night School

01/30/12

There was review, experiential review of being receptive, giving and receiving. Then I was taken behind the scenes to view All the work that goes on to create and maintain this limitation 3D reality.

It was something I had not really considered much before. Limitation 3D is not THE natural state of anything. We have to do a lot of work to convert energy into matter and maintain that vibration. And, let's face it, We have a lot of matter including OurSelves. At least We certainly think it All matters. So, looking at it from this perspective is quite enlightening.

I saw the backstage, the wings and the scaffolding above the stage where We are performing this drama We think of as Our life. All the figures were ghost figures but the distinct areas were quite clear. There was a lot going on and a lot of effort being put into maintaining this play.

I did get to see how easy it would actually be to bring energy from another realm (be it alternate reality, different density or dimension) into this realm and no more effort to turn it into matter than it is taking to turn everything else into matter. It is so funny that We think of experiencing matter as energy as being what is hard to do but it is actually what We take as everyday normal that is taking just about All the time and effort We have.

This is similar to what I was shown a little while back, but from a little different view. Re-enforcement, and reminder. I do forget easily and creep back into the old mentality.

There was a little more but it is vague and hazy now. When I woke I knew I had a choice about how much I remained in 5D and how much I focused in 3D. No surprise I chose as much 5D as I could handle and not hurt MySelf. As a result it has taken Me a couple of hours to get this much typed.



No comments: